X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst match report of the day? what a load of ballacks

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/f...-your-thoughts
    "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

who cares? we are el campiones dos mundos muy caliente!

Comment

Who wrote that ****? Dave Jones' brother??
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        who cares? we are el campiones dos mundos muy caliente!
        Que?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
          Who wrote that ****? Dave Jones' brother??
          it was a sheep writing in shorthand while jones was dictating from the rear.

Comment

utter tripe

Comment

Originally posted by Happyhoop View Post
              Que?
              excuse my french...
              now all I need is Strauss scoring a double hundred and it will be a perfect weekend.

Comment

I posted the following to counter the crap article...

s "Barney" actually a journalist, or a stand up comedian? And does he have a pair of eyes? Because I don't think I've ever read such a poorly written and inaccurate piece of journalism in a supposedly quality newspaper. As even the Cardiff fan had the good grace to admit, QPR were well worth the win with 62% of possession. If you look at Cardiff websites this evening all their fans - again graciously - report that Taarabt is THE quality player in this division and has impossed himself on the season far more than Belamy, supposedly the bigger star. To suggest he is "Championship" player is a comment that merely embarrasses the writer.

When people say QPR don't have anyone "Premier League" I think what they mean is they don't have any big time Charlies such as Belamy. Instead they just have a very good team. They also have the meanest defence in the football league. I can understand some opposition fans not noticing that but a professional journalist might have worked out that successful teams are often built from the back, and Rangers is no exception. Gorks, Connolly and Kenny are all top notch. Morever, In Faurlin they have a midfield player who bossed the game today (hence the 62% posession) and is not only better than anyone in the Cardiff team would also grace many a Premiership team).

I would accept QPR badly need a top striker in the January transfer window but we have scored more goals than anyone in the division (including Cardiff). And is Cardiff are so fantastic why is it that they didn't even have us under that much pressure at the end.

Cardiff have lost again - I know the media have a love in with Cardiff because they can't get enough of the celebrity connections with Belamy etc, but a neutral would say that they are the team with far more to worry about.

Barney - take up reporting about ping pong because you don't understand anything about football...

Comment

Hang on -- is that report a wind-up?
                  Getting fed up with people saying we are a one-man team -- our strength lies in the fact that we have SO MANY good players, the oppo just can't keep tabs on them all.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

First half I thought Cardiff looked dengerous every time they came forward. Second half we utterly dominated them and they resorted to sitting deep and hitting long balls for the pace of Bellamy......that report was written by a journalist that didn't watch the whole game.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      First half I thought Cardiff looked dengerous every time they came forward. Second half we utterly dominated them and they resorted to sitting deep and hitting long balls for the pace of Bellamy......that report was written by a journalist that didn't watch the whole game.
                      If, indeed, he was there at all.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The pr!ck clearly wasn't at the game. Did he fail to realise according to Sky & BBC websites we had 62% possession in the game?

Says it all.

Bell end.

Comment

Well, he is called Barney...

Comment

Comedy report!

Comment

"There is little between these two teams as they press on for automatic promotion to the Premier League.

But, thanks to Taarabt, it is Rangers who front the race for the Championship title."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...v-Cardiff.html

Comment

Working...
                              X