Dalglish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalglish

First of all...super result. A good team performance, and some individual magic by Taarabt (even though he gives the opposition chances to counterattack when he does things harder than it has to be) but we need Helguson back...badly. Kenny Dalglish was there today. Watching Bothroyd or Taarabt? Or Fitz Hall

Once again...a super result, in a game that could have gone either way.

I think Daglish was having a hard enough time trying to watch his Blackberry
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      I think Daglish was having a hard enough time trying to watch his Blackberry
      True

Comment

Really, thought Hulse was fantastic today the way he held the ball up and is obviously improving with each game as he gets back to fitness!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
          Really, thought Hulse was fantastic today the way he held the ball up and is obviously improving with each game as he gets back to fitness!
          Perception is a funny thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
            Agree, and so did Warnock after the game.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Dalglish was there watching Bothroyd.

Comment

bit worried to hear this , if i'm right is the new director of football or chief scout of liverpool the man that brought adel taarabt to spurs

Comment

Originally posted by harrowrangers76 View Post
                  bit worried to hear this , if i'm right is the new director of football or chief scout of liverpool the man that brought adel taarabt to spurs
                  yes true, he was the one who took him when at arsenal but at the same time of the transfer he moved to spuds (thats why Adel in one Article regrets to join spuds instead of Arsenal..), now at Liverpool.

Comment

doesn't matter who he was watching - we are not going to keep Adel forever. As long as he gets us up and we get £20 million for him, we can't complain.
                    Last edited by silvercue; 28-11-2010, 10:54 AM.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Funnily enough the Adel goal had shades of one of the famous Kenny Dalgleish goals that is often repeated in any feature on him. Best he admired Adel's skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X