Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull Roll Call

Coach for me at silly o`clock next Saturday

Train. Wil be v v pissed by the time I get off it.

Comment

Yes x 3 nice and local luvvly jubbly.

Comment

Will be there, if can get coach seat confirmed on Saturday
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Train for me.

Another 3 points?

Comment

I'll be there!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I'm there.
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yep will be there,on train & staying overnight - heard the town is supposed to be good at night. loadsa girls of all ages on the hit & miss wearing next to nothing (even in this weather)
                Where is a good boozer for an R's meet up prior to the game?
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Come out station cross road theres a bar called Shine,or walk right towards traffic lights and theres a W'spoons on the other side of road.

Comment

Me, Dan and Josie off to sunny, friendly Hull!
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I'm in. Train via Donny.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Come out station cross road theres a bar called Shine,or walk right towards traffic lights and theres a W'spoons on the other side of road.
                        So EYR
                        Is it true about the evening Nightlife in Hull? Will I have fun? Any recommendations? Gettin on a bit but still get out pubbing and clubbing.
                        Just wondering as your in hull Are you a southern R living up north or a northern R
                        Nosey eh?
                        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

I'm there at the cafe early doors Blommy Road --- bacon rolls are on me!
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                            So EYR
                            Is it true about the evening Nightlife in Hull? Will I have fun? Any recommendations? Gettin on a bit but still get out pubbing and clubbing.
                            Just wondering as your in hull Are you a southern R living up north or a northern R
                            Nosey eh?
                            Hull is ok for a nightout. Early doors you want to be down Princes Ave (trendy bars,wag wannabees,jimmy bullards hangout) then head towards the old town (which is right at the other end of town from the train station) lots of bars very busy.

All the pubs near the trainstation on a night are all abit of a dive and chavvy.

Depending where your staying your best bet is head to the old town,nightclub wise Pozition and Sugar Mill are the best although all the bars go on till 4/6am.

Comment

Working...
                            X