Moving the game to 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving the game to 12

I don't understand why they didn't move the game to 12 it's gonna be madness . Your opinions please

What game you on about Fella, and whats gonna be madness?

Comment

The Cardiff game Saturday mate

Comment

Something to do with the RSPCA, apparently the sheep get used to being abused between 8am and 2pm. The animal rights people complained that now the sheep are used to having welsh porkers during that period it would be unfair to change it.

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Something to do with the RSPCA, apparently the sheep get used to being abused between 8am and 2pm. The animal rights people complained that now the sheep are used to having welsh porkers during that period it would be unfair to change it.

so Cardiff players will have enough time before the game for shagging and by the time of the kick off, they will have been tired. Sounds great.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Because I'm on a night shift on Friday night - It'll be a struggle to get there for 12.
            First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
            Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

They havnt moved it to earlier so we can all have a xmas drink up with our welsh pals and a skinful before the game
              Suits me.
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

i couldn't make the game if it was at 12, so they kept it at 3. i appreciate them asking me first though...
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post

wahhahahahahhhhhahhhah!!

**** Cardiff and **** Wales

Comment

Working...
                  X