No announcement yet.

What I will miss about Leigterwood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I will miss about Leigterwood....

1. His first touch

2. His passing to a team mate

3. His distribution

It's gonna be tough without him.

I am so sad.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Well I think when Warnock arrived he sussed a few of them out and leightrwood was one of them. He isn't work £16k per week and as you say he wasn't that good. Faurlin/Derry/Mahon/Rowlands and even Connolly to play in that position.

Comment

his first touch was his distribution and if he was extremely lucky it went to a team mate.. his equation was 1 to the power of 3 = 2 ???on very few occasions

Comment

What I will miss about Leigterwood....

Absolutely NOTHING!!!

Comment

Well according to Royals boss Brian McDermott:

"We're delighted to get Mikele in on loan. He is a player who has earned promotion to the Premier League before, via the play-offs with Crystal Palace, and who has worn the captain's armband at QPR.

Mikele brings a wealth of experience through the door and I am surprised QPR have allowed us to sign a player with such ability and experience."
          Last edited by Stanley; 23-11-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Good luck to him. Better than some give him credit for, but we've outgrown him.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

think his performance against norwich was the end for him...bit harsh maybe but he's lost all confidence

Comment

He was our best player and I think Reading have found themselves a gem, I am so gutted because we will now miss that quality he give us. His first touch, His passing to a team mate and his distribution.

Absolutely gutted and wish him all the best.

Comment

Working...
                X