What Club Dislikes/Hates Us The Most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Have a very vivid memory of Fulham singing to us when we were going down from the Premiership "We'll never play you again". Love to be able to remind them of that.

Never got the Luton thing and now they are virtually finished, couldn't care less. Brentford? For virtually all my years supporting the Rs they've been at least one division below so are even more irrelevant to me than we must be to Chelsea fans. To be rivals you need to be roughly comparable, so in recent years that has meant Cardiff and Palace.

Fulham also sing "Fayed wants to be a Brit, and QPR are 5hit" song.

Comment

Luton.

Most Chelsea fans really don't look at us as rivals becuase they are so "big time".

I remember when we played Fulham in the league a few years ago at their dump - was first league meeting for many a long year and they still had terraces, though it was not long ago.

Lots of fighting, even in the ground.

But Fulham are a different club now...and to be fair I think it was our fans being in their end that caused that.

Millwall are growing a dislike for us and I think the biggest rivalry/hatred that goes both ways now is Cardiff......but then again don't they hate EVERYONE?
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Qpr turn up when looton play around london Non Lg level.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

funny enough this subject came up saturday night in pub in watford.. some chelsea fans back from the game vs birmingham and they said how none of them hate QPR and even see us as a team they look out for on soccer saturday. all middle aged men. ranging between 30-40.

we arent on chelsea's radar pure and simple. havent been for a long time either.

i see cardiff, luton and after the recent events millwall as our new rivals...
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why tho? Who would care about Luton, especially nowadays?

Comment

Leigh they had a bunch of Southend fans on the eggsheads last night so it made me think of ya. Proper soft and nice people. 1 guy lived in Glasgow but still managed to get to over 20 games a season. There is loyalty and then there is madness I would say the latter is more likely.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

speaking from experience,always ahd agg H/A with Luton,Soton,Narwich,Leicester,Charlton for starters.

Comment

charlton?? was you out on a days trainspotting

Comment

charlton had a proper off with us white city station 80s.remember there them throwing light tubes in to the away end from the street.

Comment

they had a small but game mob back then.i see em kick cfc arses in the old away end at SB in 88? play off game.

Comment

Bit annoying that the way things are shaping up there's a possibility we'll pass Foolham and WHam on the way up in May. Half of me revels in the thought of them two going down but other half of me would like to cross swords with them..... what a dilema!

Comment

Im amazed we havent been paired with Fulham in some sort of carling cup/fa cup game of late... We havent played them for ages...

We allways get chelsea away which is just boring now.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                          X