Ticket Annoyance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Annoyance

Bought 4 tickets for Cardiff in SAR on Sat evening online. All seemed to go through fine. Noticed I didn't get my confirmation email through today like I usually do, so logged on and can't see the tickets in my history.

Box office not open until morning to check. Those seats are marked as sold now. Not got a chance of getting 4 together now! :rage:
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Ah - the joys of eTicketing! Be very interested to know the outcome on this!

Comment

I just ordered my tickets like 30 minutes ago and basically got the last 3 tickets together and got a confirmation email straight away not sure why yours hasnt got through mate... but i basically got the last tickets together

Comment

Just called the box office and a guy called Matt confirmed that the transaction had not gone through properly.

He has been very helpful and said I could have 4 together in the Loft. Just got to call back to confirm now as I don't need 4 after all, just need three now.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Just called the box office and a guy called Matt confirmed that the transaction had not gone through properly.

He has been very helpful and said I could have 4 together in the Loft. Just got to call back to confirm now as I don't need 4 after all, just need three now.

I love "happy endings" :drunk:
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

OK, just called Matt again who could get me some adjacent seats in Upper Loft JU, even though website shows none adjacent.

Not my fav part of the ground to sit, but there are VERY FEW tickets left anywhere.

Also Matt offered to drop the booking fee because of inconvenience, so 1st class customer service from Rangers again....as I am sure the ebooking issue was not their fault anyway.

So annoyed that I have far worse seat than I thought, but happy with the service from the box office.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

maybe some chocolates for Matt would be a nice touch?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He might question my motives if I buy him chocs

So I will send an email of thanks to the Box Office Team applauding the good service I received. He might be able to use it in his appraisal and get a pay rise!

If we lose though I will make an official complaint.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

So I will send an email of thanks to the Box Office Team applauding the good service I received. He might be able to use it in his appraisal and get a pay rise!

"if we lose"!!!!!!!! wash your mouth out.

We will not lose against the Taffs (we might draw) but we will NOT lose!!!
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

OK, just called Matt again who could get me some adjacent seats in Upper Loft JU, even though website shows none adjacent.

Not my fav part of the ground to sit, but there are VERY FEW tickets left anywhere.

Also Matt offered to drop the booking fee because of inconvenience, so 1st class customer service from Rangers again....as I am sure the ebooking issue was not their fault anyway.

So annoyed that I have far worse seat than I thought, but happy with the service from the box office.
                    My wife was told by the club that JU and two other blocks are not sold online apart from a few token tickets as they prefer to keep them to last knockings for some reason!

Comment

That's interesting Isleworth and explains why I couldn't see the seats online.

I suppose it is for this type of thing an incase they need some seats together where the game is almost sold out etc and to clean up admin errors.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Or they might give him a restricted view match ticket?

Comment

Working...
                        X