Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do people expect in the january window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do people expect in the january window?

Its well documented what i think we need this january,but rather than what people want,what do you expect to happen in the january window.NW has said he is happy with his squad and wont be bringing anyone in but He does say alot of things(eg,i wont be leaving palace to join QPR!),so i take that with a grain of salt.While i dont expect major movement in,i expect 2 new arrivals and that doesnt include the permanent signing of Smith.Think 3 or 4 could go.

Also he has said we dont have a big squad......so.......????
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Also he has said we dont have a big squad......so.......????
      and he also said cardiff have much better forwards than us,so is that the hint?

Comment

Lets hope so......
        They seek him here.................

Comment

I think we will at last sell quite a few players and bring in one or two new faces.

This window should be quite good because we will at long last bring in faces that will make the grade up.

Comment

Not sure we will have many takers for the shite we want to get rid of Myu
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That's a problem we know about but I'm sure Warnock will know how to get rid of them.

Some players might take a drop in wages to get first team football.

Comment

We need to extend Walkers loan to start with.

Comment

If we are still looking good for promotion it will be tricky as there will be no point bringining in the journeymen who are so often available in January - it will need to be players who are either in the premier league and dont mind stepping down for half a season or championship players with genuine prospects of becoming premiership class. No point going for more freebies of the Clarke variety to boost squad numbers.

Comment

Agree extend Walkers loan & the board back Warnock's judgement to bring a couple for the final push to get promoted

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      We need to extend Walkers loan to start with.
                      Neil has already stated he will be going back in january but if spurs are flying as they are now maybe Harry will change his mind,i hope so,good player who has settled in well,think we will see 2 others coming in,a midfielder and a striker.If Walker goes i would expect a defender as well

Comment

walker loan, smith perm. for a kickoff.

then if we can shift a few bodies and replace them with better younger versions..

i.e rowlands for watson etc

would like us to sign 1 more out and out striker who isnt a targetman like hulse or helguson.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The winger from norway is apparently on his way as well,cant remember his name but he looks useful

Comment

If we do one deal it has to be to secure Kyle Walker for the season with a view to a perm if we go up.

He is 2 players in 1!!

Comment

I'd say it depends on the state of the squad at the time and our league position. Last January Newcastle had a spate of defensive injuries so brought Hall and Williamson in. If we have something similar then Warnock will first of all look to strengthen in those areas. If we look set for promotion then Warnock might also want to bring players in can make the step up.

Right now, I'd say we need to secure Walker till the end of the season and bring in a left back not as Hill's deputy but one who is challenging for a starting position. Also another striker but a short speedy type like Martin Patterson to give us an alternative option up top.

Comment

Working...
                              X