Rowlands - has he shrunk??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowlands - has he shrunk??

Was pleased to see Rowland come on in the last game, but he looked tiny!! Are we just used to Derry now? I thought one of the mascots had come on at one point? Good player to have on the bench

He does look small but thats either because the team has got bigger or they keep taking a piece of him away when he gets injured

Don't think he touched the ball on Saturday but got a huge reception when he came on. Hope he finds his form from a couple of seasons ago.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

this shrinking lark is an age thing mate

Comment

Gary Bannister had one leg longer than the other. If you sat in the Ellerslie he looked a decent height. If you sat in the Paddocks he was tiny. He also looked taller or shorter in the first or second half depending on where you were sitting.

Comment

i blame the shorts, one wash and there knackered.ol rowly holds it with the best of them
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i made the same comment to my dad as soon as Rowly ran onto the field!
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
              i made the same comment to my dad as soon as Rowly ran onto the field!

And I bet your Dad said, " filk off you blind twdt and Im twice your age"

He's probably just dehydrated
              Мы Куинз Парк Рейнджерс лучшие команды в Англии!

Comment

Working...
              X