• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs gone to...

Reading.

Ben Watson inbound?

Comment

Good move for him, just hope he rediscovers some kind of form to either play himself back into contention here or put himself in the shop window. Fully accept he has looked absolute pants this season but teams like Wolves weren't sniffing around a year or two ago for nothing. Good luck Mikele.

Comment

he will end up at right back there

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

at least he can practice passing to another blue n white shirt.. (didnt say hooped for a reason)
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

very good right back IMHO. Not going to slate the guy plenty of others to do that. If we didn't have the class of walker he could do a job at right back.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              at least he can practice passing to another blue n white shirt.. (didnt say hooped for a reason)
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                very good right back IMHO. Not going to slate the guy plenty of others to do that. If we didn't have the class of walker he could do a job at right back.
                For the half a dozen games he actually played at right back he did well. But it's not like he proved one way or another whether he had the talent to play the position over an extended period of time.

Warnock sold Leigertwood to us when they were at Sheffield United together so I'm surprised it's taken this long for Warnock to let him go again.

When he's good he is very good but far too often he isn't. Not consistent enough and loses possession far too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Ben Watson inbound?
                  I think IF Ben Watson arrives it would spell the end of Legs, Mahon and possibly another midfielder here. A shrewd financial bit of business if it comes off. 3 out, 1 in.

Comment

if watson comes in say cheerio to rowlands.. i think mahon(being less expensive in wages) would be retained to cover for derry although connolly has been played in place of derry over rowlands, legs and mahon
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Is there any basis for the Watson suggestion?

Wasnt too convinced about Connolly in the midfield role - excellent defender, that's where he should play.

Comment

I have a feeling that Rowlands is still not 100% fit. That may be the reason Connolly got the nod ahead of him on Saturday.

Comment

Cant see that rumour about Rowlie being true then

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            For the half a dozen games he actually played at right back he did well. But it's not like he proved one way or another whether he had the talent to play the position over an extended period of time.

Warnock sold Leigertwood to us when they were at Sheffield United together so I'm surprised it's taken this long for Warnock to let him go again.

When he's good he is very good but far too often he isn't. Not consistent enough and loses possession far too often.
                            Had some good/decent games there, but also the worst full back performance I've ever seen vs Middlesbrough at home last season

Comment

i cant see warnock having said to rowly theres the door but if a like for like midfielder comes in it cant be good can it?

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X