No announcement yet.

Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said i wasnt there yesterday so i cant comment on Clarkes performance.
    By the sounds of it Clarke didnt show much quality BUT put in a shift for the team. Fair play to him.
    How about we try and encourage the fringe players so if they are needed they will fell free to express themselves when they come on the pitch rather than feel that supporters will moan and groan the minute they put a foot wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Like i said i wasnt there yesterday so i cant comment on Clarkes performance.
      By the sounds of it Clarke didnt show much quality BUT put in a shift for the team. Fair play to him.
      How about we try and encourage the fringe players so if they are needed they will fell free to express themselves when they come on the pitch rather than feel that supporters will moan and groan the minute they put a foot wrong.
      Spot on. Most of the opinion on Clarke is based on past reputation and 2nd or 3rd hand prejudice. He is a Rangers player and I am as proud of him as the rest of the squad. He does a job and didn't let the team down.

I remember the "Micky Leach isn't fit to pull on the shirt" brigade a few decades ago and history and anyone in the game will tell you what an unsung hero he was.

Undermining players and calling them shite amongst other venomous comments does nothing for anyone's morale. What is the meaning of the words 'supporter' or 'fan' when disparaging comments are the order of the day?

There should be another category for people who don't contribute to a positive atmosphere ...'saboteur'

Comment

Working...
      X