Bronze areas of ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze areas of ground?

As i am a bit short on cash @ the mo i was wondering if anyone knew what part of the ground sells for £20?

Also what are the chances of actually getting a ticket for the cardiff game in this area?

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
    As i am a bit short on cash @ the mo i was wondering if anyone knew what part of the ground sells for £20?

Also what are the chances of actually getting a ticket for the cardiff game in this area?
    My wife got a ticket in HU a couple of days ago for the Cardiff game which was £20

Silver seats are £23 I think

Comment

Yeah HU and JU is £20 i think

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
        Yeah HU and JU is £20 i think
        JU is Silver mate but I know plenty who just buy a Bronze HU ticket and walk along and stewards never check

Comment

i am in same boat as you,got ticket friday online for £20,think it is hu block upper loft with a restricted view,post in way,think most £20 tickets have some restriction or uncovered hope this helps,go to online ticketing think theres about 600 tickets left

Comment

Go for JU if its only £3 more. Its worth the 3 quid not to have that friggin pole in the way

Comment

£20 £25 £30 £35 couldnt find none for £23 ,the extra £5 pays for my train ticket from romford every penny counts

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                £20 £25 £30 £35 couldnt find none for £23 ,the extra £5 pays for my train ticket from romford every penny counts
                Silver are £23 if you are a member and gold are £28. No discount on bronze.
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Only Loft upper blocks Hu & Qu are bronze. Probobly tickets left if you go on line.Restricted view is an added attraction!

Comment

Cheers for the info, wonder if it will be streamed online as it has gotta be the main game on the football league show!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X