So, 3 to come back in. Who drops out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, 3 to come back in. Who drops out?

Smith, Derry and Orr are available for next week so who drops out from yesterdays squad?

Smith and Derry will replace Clarke and Hall on the pitch and Orr will probably be on the bench but that means Bruno plus 2 others will have to drop out from the 18 yesterday.

What would you do and what do you think NW will do?

I would leave out Bruno, Hall and Legs
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    Smith, Derry and Orr are available for next week so who drops out from yesterdays squad?

Smith and Derry will replace Clarke and Hall on the pitch and Orr will probably be on the bench but that means Bruno plus 2 others will have to drop out from the 18 yesterday.

What would you do and what do you think NW will do?

I would leave out Bruno, Hall and Legs
    As much as I hate changing a winning team unfortunately those three are the weak links at the moment and should be replaced

Comment

Connolly to revert to CB

Derry back in CM (Clarke out)

Think he will stick with Hulse although I'd like to see Helguson back in for Cardiff.

Comment

Connolly to drop back the CB for Hall, with Derry back in the side. I'd say Clarke will fall from the lineup and we'll go back to Hulse as the lone striker, with Mackie and Smith working outside them once more.

I know he likes to keep a winning side, but I also feel he'll want to play his best side for this top of the table clash. I wouldn't be surprised if Hill was dropped to the bench so as we have Walker and Orr as the full backs. Then again, I think Kyle Walker will be the one trusted to try and blunt the threat of Bellamy as he'll more than likely be too much for Orr.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          As much as I hate changing a winning team unfortunately those three are the weak links at the moment and should be replaced
          I also hate changing a winning team but Cardiff will be a very differernt proposition to PNE and we need our strongest 18 against them.

Staring X1 picks itself

Kenny
          Walker
          Matty
          Kaspars
          Hill

Derry
          Faurlin
          Smith

Taraabt
          Hulse
          Mackie

Subs:

Cerny
          Orr
          Rowlands
          Clarke
          Aggy
          Hiedar
          Hogan
          oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Connolly to revert to CB

Derry back in CM (Clarke out)

Think he will stick with Hulse although I'd like to see Helguson back in for Cardiff.
            So who misses out from the sqaud?
            oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Connolly to drop back the CB for Hall, with Derry back in the side. I'd say Clarke will fall from the lineup and we'll go back to Hulse as the lone striker, with Mackie and Smith working outside them once more.

I know he likes to keep a winning side, but I also feel he'll want to play his best side for this top of the table clash. I wouldn't be surprised if Hill was dropped to the bench so as we have Walker and Orr as the full backs. Then again, I think Kyle Walker will be the one trusted to try and blunt the threat of Bellamy as he'll more than likely be too much for Orr.

So who misses out from the squad?
              oldhoop

Comment

Think the first 11 picks itself.

I wonder whether Warnock though goes with Hall instead of Connolly. Only because he seems to like Fitz Hall. Though it must be remembered we hardly conceded whilst we had Gorkss/Connolly centre pairing. Though to be fair, I'd have Helguson instead of Hulse

11 I think picks itself is

Kenny
                Walker
                Gorkss
                Connolly
                Hill

Mackie
                Faurlin
                Derry
                Smith

Tarrabt

Hulse
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So who misses out from the sqaud?
                  Andrade
                  Legs
                  Clarke poss

Comment

So who misses out from the squad?
                    Bruno (unfortunately) and Legs are the obvious candidates, then two from Hall, Clarke and Ageymang. Can't see it being the latter as he's been very useful as an impact player, and Hall is 'captain', so I guess that'd leave Clarke?!

Glad I'm not the manager.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good problem to have though!!!!

We will soon have Akos and Tofas in contention too!!!!!
                      oldhoop

Comment

I think Helguson with his ball possession should play against Cardiff.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm not 100% convinced that Warnock wouldn't stick with Fitz Hall, now he's fit again.

I wouldn't. But he did pretty well yesterday... and NW likes him, and made him captain after all.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            I'm not 100% convinced that Warnock wouldn't stick with Fitz Hall, now he's fit again.

I wouldn't. But he did pretty well yesterday... and NW likes him, and made him captain after all.
                            although Taarabt was captain again yesterday.

and Hall came off for Rowlands yesterday, and not Connolly...
                            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

I think my nan could have done a job at centre half yesterday. Preston offered hardly anything.

Why mess with the best defence in the league??

Get Connolly back in there with Gorks alongside Hill and Walker.

Walker to mark Bellamy.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X