Couple of observations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of observations...

I noticed the nice touch on the windows of SA road with the images of legends, but was disappointed not to see big Alan McDonald up there!

With regard to the team, I’m just wondering what is more unhelpful; Jamie’s intolerance of Adel’s desire to pass to someone in more space or Adel’s desire to take on defenders and create chances for himself. It’s fairly obvious that there is tension between both, but what is worse; Jamie’s reluctance to accept that Adel has been told to do what he does best, or Adel’s reluctance to put it through to Jamie? Must be hard one for Warnock to manage!

Let them fight, all the teams I played in, we had tension and we were always fighting, it's called being competitive and wanting to win. Warnock has seen it all, he'll be alright.

Comment

I'm just glad we have players who show such passion and desire for the game full stop.
      At least you get the feeling they care about how they play.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

hulse didnt celebrate to much yesterday like all the others do tho did he.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          hulse didnt celebrate to much yesterday like all the others do tho did he.
          Probably cos he knows he only scored cos he tripped over the ball. And that's a fact.

Comment

yeah i agree, but first goal for the league leaders and being the star centre forward of a club that looks certain to be playing manchester united and arsenal next season youd think he would of showed a bit more emotion no matter how it went in wouldnt ya?

Comment

Working...
            X