story from behind enemy lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story from behind enemy lines

what a strange day watching my team win from the away end.
    I was there courtesy of a free ticket from a mate who A. supports Reading and B his wifes cousin who plays for pne (hence the tickets) the atmosphere was bad could hardly here you guys, some idiots threw stuff down onto the rangers fans bellow which caused some problems and got them thrown out most of there other fans were very well behaved but it did get a bit ugly with tabbatts show boating i was trying not to say something when they were shouting break his legs LOL!! they gave paddy a hard time calling him a drug addict etc but he was a bit silly retaliating the way he did whichcould gethim into trouble as one of there fans was determind to report him for for it
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

did the police let you in with that stick in yer hand a hoops bib on then?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

they were spitting over the barrier onto women and kids dirty northern ****

Comment

thats disgusting glad they were not close to me
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
          they were spitting over the barrier onto women and kids dirty northern ****
          You get that when you have different teams fans in the tiers.

Same happens to us at Wolves and Sheffield Wednesday for example.

Comment

Remember the good old days at Spurs away.Went out at HT from standing bit,there use to be a mesh barrier between the seats and standing under the stand.Load of ***s blabbing off when this R tips half his beverage away and topps it up himself before launching it through the fence.Mad me laugh anyway.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
            X