Good stuff all round today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stuff all round today

Back on top, rivals wobbling... it's all good. Just had a peek at our run-in games and our last 10-15 games seem to have fallen quite nicely. When we look back I reckon the draws we gained in October (and remaining unbeaten)will be seen as vital points gained and not the points lost that some moaning minnies thought.

superb day mate, always good to see the rivals struggle, specially against opponents we got a result from.

Comment

How good does that draw at Forest now look that some fans were moaning about?

Comment

Seems Cardiff cant handle being top. They've been top twice and followed each game up with a defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Seems Cardiff cant handle being top. They've been top twice and followed each game up with a defeat.

Been out celebrating with a few sheep too many me thinks....

Comment

England 2- Wales 1/2

Comment

Sounds like Bellamy is getting into whinging mode.
              It was bound to happen sooner or later and will cause problems in the dressing room, hopefully.
              And when Mancini leaves City, he may have to go back, as there have been several reports that it was written into his loan agreement that he would return if they got a new manager.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
              X