Tommy Smith....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith....

was mentioned that he would miss the game on Saturday due to loan issue. The official however talks about orr and derry's suspensions, walkers injury and players that were out but are now in ie. legs, connolly, mahon and rowly...all in contention but nothing about tommy smith. So unless this is still not sorted, I'd say he starts which is cracking news in my opinion especially if jamie mack has to play right back again.

I thought the very same as you, i've got my fingers crossed because Smith is a great player!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/9194908.stm

nothing here
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

said this was bull shite from the day it broke across all the messageboards.
        but i wont mention it cos no-one likes a smart ####. :drunk:

Comment

GTP nice avatar, oh and r you going to pay his 80k a week?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

nah neil can with that 5 million booty hes got left. just hand it straight over to him.
            in fact id even give him ten if i was the owners cos ive got the foresight to see it would guarantee and 100% ensure my club would be shown worldwide against man u, arsenal, chelshite and liverpool every week next season.

Comment

Unless I am misreading something,what has the 'loan thing' got to do with whether he plays or not?

QPR don't have too many loans signings and if he was allowed to play against his 'club' Portsmouth, why would he bnoe be eligable against PNE?

Comment

It was reported in the Football League paper that Tommy Smith would miss tomorrows game as his first loan was over and his second cant start til the 26th, the day before Cardiff. It said he was gutted as he had only just got in to the team. No where else sems to have reported it so at this stage I dont know.
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  said this was bull shite from the day it broke across all the messageboards.
                  but i wont mention it cos no-one likes a smart ####. :drunk:
                  does your boyfriend ask it questions before hand then

Comment

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...e-loan-deal.do

Well if this article is true then there would have to be breaks in the loans in order for Tommy to be available up until January,,

QPR have agreed a farcical loan deal for Portsmouth striker Tommy Smith to satisfy the Football League.

Standard Sport revealed yesterday the £1.5million switch had been blocked because the League received the paperwork two minutes after the deadline.

But the clubs have now come to a unique arrangement which will see Smith sign three separate one-month loan deals to ensure his availability until January.
                    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

smith cannot play tomorrow

He misses no games after this one
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
                        http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...e-loan-deal.do

Well if this article is true then there would have to be breaks in the loans in order for Tommy to be available up until January,,

QPR have agreed a farcical loan deal for Portsmouth striker Tommy Smith to satisfy the Football League.

Standard Sport revealed yesterday the £1.5million switch had been blocked because the League received the paperwork two minutes after the deadline.

But the clubs have now come to a unique arrangement which will see Smith sign three separate one-month loan deals to ensure his availability until January.
                        This also makes sense if you look at how our fixtures have panned out.
                        Tommy signed around 10 Sep and one month loan would take him up until after the palace game on 2nd October. Our next game was on 15 October so assuming he signed for a second month the day before that would take his "Second" loan up until after the Forest game.
                        Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

True, thats why he cannot play
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            smith cannot play tomorrow

He misses no games after this one
                            I understand your point, but why isn't it on QPR or Prestons offical website then ?
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              True, thats why he cannot play
                              unless of course given the injuries and suspensions, they've decided to take final 1 month loan today (or yesterday), so he misses swans and coventry. Be surprised if offical failed to mention it.

Comment

Working...
                              X