Suggestions for OSC Meeting On Saturday..GAME AGAINST CARDIFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for OSC Meeting On Saturday..GAME AGAINST CARDIFF

Received this via email and any suggestions before Saturday will be good, as we don't want a repeat of the Millwall game.

The OSC have a meeting on Saturday 20th November with QPR's Police Liaison about policing and stewarding at the forth coming Cardiff game. Could you please post up on your message board a request for any feedback, or incidents following the Millwall game and/or (sensible) suggestions pre Cardiff game. We want as much info from fans as possible because none of us want the same kind of uncomfortable, threatening atmosphere in our own ground/surrounding area again.

We will make the obvious suggestions about holding back away fans, etc but we know there is more to it than that
    Any ideas
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

there really is no more to it than holding them back for 8 minutes.

Comment

At Millwall we are held back for 20 mins.
      Needs to be long enough for people who can't walk very fast to be able to get out of the surrounding roads.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Personally i think Craig Bellamy shouldnt be allowed any where near W12 next sat as he is the type inflame the crowd with his chip on the shoulder attitude and aggressive nature

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          there really is no more to it than holding them back for 8 minutes.
          Agreed and its not rocket science is it?

Surprised the OSC even feel the need to ask!!

Comment

I am not one that's too much bothered as I won't have kids with me at this one.

But they should leave the local pubs free to open. All shutting them does is disperse the problem (to the Green/Hammersmith/Goldhawk/Baker St etc) where it is more difficult to police.

Another thing they could do, though may not be in their gift, is get more of the tube lines working to serve the ground. Cardiff will mostly be aiming at coaches (easy shephered to those I'd've thought) or Paddington. So they will want Shepherds Bush Market if it is open. How about making sure it is so they can be more or less dispersed in one hit. Otherwise, if it is shut, they will be driven to find all sorts of various ways which, again, makes them more difficult to police.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Received this via email and any suggestions before Saturday will be good, as we don't want a repeat of the Millwall game.

Any ideas
              Make sure you have plenty of doughnuts for your liason meeting with the OB, that'll keep em' distracted and they'll agree to anything.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

you are right no one wants a repeat of the wall game. their lot that bounced down by the kfc should of been greeted by equal numbers instead of only 5 of us.but hey we done ok.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Easy hold them back in Wales

Comment

WELL

well a friend of mine said ,that if we wore winkle picker shoes,somehow it seems to pacify them,im not sure how that works,but tell the police the way we dealt with swansea was we all shouted at the the swansea from the springbok.the police made a wall between us,so the swansea marched up to the white city station.
                    Singing WE ARE THE JACKS but unbeknown to the swansea,the northolt had not attended the game but had left notholt staion exactly at 16-30..but very heavily drunk,SO FIFTY NORTHOLT SPILLED OUT OF THE WHITE CITY STATION,this took the jacks by surprise.and left many of them unconsous,OF COURSE OFFICER I DO REALISE THIS IS SOMEWHAT UNCONVENTIONAL,but hey we are nothing but very inovative,also this cannot be compared to millwall the soul crew are only 300 strong,up against qprs firm the numbers are even. The millwall are 2500 handed and that means they are much more difficult to control,HOPEFULLY THERE ARE SOME GOOD IDEAS.here
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

you are on cheap drugs
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

yeah

speckled hen my man
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X