So if Bernie is majority shareholder then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if Bernie is majority shareholder then

what were Amit's comments all about when saying that once promoted money would be poured into club with a view to winning title rather than challenging for fourth place and about Mittal being a winner and not interested in anything less?

Also all the previous comments about them having taking over?

Odds on club giving supporters some clarity?

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

250/1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      what were Amit's comments all about when saying that once promoted money would be poured into club with a view to winning title rather than challenging for fourth place and about Mittal being a winner and not interested in anything less?

Also all the previous comments about them having taking over?

Don't think bookies give odds on events that are not going to happen.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

According someone else, we are expecting announcement today, so lets see if it happens.

Though to be fair, the same person says good chance of playing at Fulham and moving from Loftus Road

Lets just see if it happens.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          According someone else, we are expecting announcement today, so lets see if it happens.

Though to be fair, the same person says good chance of playing at Fulham and moving from Loftus Road

Lets just see if it happens.
          Oh no, not the whole Fulham Park Rangers crap back on again then?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Who appointed Ishan, why would Mittals appoint the chairman if they were not in charge

Comment

At the risk of saying "I told you so" (because I accept I've probably been wrong loads of time) I did make the point when the Mittel thing was announced that because everyone was so fed up with Flavio they were too quick to put a halo on the head of the Mittels. It now seems pretty clear it was primarily a PR exercise. Yes things are now going much better but without even knowing who the majority shareholder is or what his strategy is we can't have great confidence that things will continue to go well. Yes there are certain people on here who do nothing but moan but by the same token there are others who just have blind faith and anyone who doesn't share that blind faith is attacked for being negative.

Comment

To be honest I don't have a great deal of respect for people that will spend 30 million on a wedding, while most of their country's population live below the poverty line.

Comment

Working...
                X