Pay On The Door Tommorrow?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay On The Door Tommorrow?.

Reckon there will be tickets left tommorrow?.

Was just looking at train tickets and can get a first class return for £47 so might have a bit of that.

Anyone heard anything about what sort of amount of tickets are left?.

2000 left for on the day mate. Says on the official
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I have no idea regarding tickets on the door but that £47 1st class train tickets could be an error.

You can do what I did with the Portsmouth tickets, phone up box office and pick them up at the ground when you get there, the worst thing that could happen is that you go there and all tickets are sold.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...215011,00.html
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          2000 left for on the day mate. Says on the official
          Oh right.I thought that was the initial allocation.Must have read it wrong.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I have no idea regarding tickets on the door but that £47 1st class train tickets could be an error.

You can do what I did with the Portsmouth tickets, phone up box office and pick them up at the ground when you get there, the worst thing that could happen is that you go there and all tickets are sold.
          £47 would be right.Paid under £30 for 1st class to Derby.

That was for the 12.15 train,£22 going out.Earlier was £87.18.30 coming back for £25.This Forest,not Derby by the way.

Comment

If theres 2000 tickets left then you should have no problems getting on at the ground and that 1st class ticket price is to good to miss out on.

C Club travel.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              If theres 2000 tickets left then you should have no problems getting on at the ground and that 1st class ticket price is to good to miss out on.

C Club travel.
              Only way to travel mate.

Especially when i am hammered and want to sleep face down on the table on the way home.:drunk:

Comment

Working...
              X