Help.. Forrest Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.. Forrest Parking

Where is the best place to park near to the ground and which pub is everyone meeting at before kick off ?

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooters (though parking there might be a step too far)

Comment

Notts County,meadow lane (away supporters parking),so i'm told,thats where i'm heading anyhows !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;478105]Notts County,meadow lane (away supporters parking),so i'm told,thats where i'm heading anyhows !!![/QUOT

How far from the ground is this Scuberry ?

Comment

10 min walk over the trent bridge,about £3 i think,if you got sat nav stick in NG2 3HJ should take you straight there !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            10 min walk over the trent bridge,about £3 i think,if you got sat nav stick in NG2 3HJ should take you straight there !!
            Nice one scuberry,I think i will try out Hotters for a bite to eat and then head for Notts county ground to park..

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              Without doubt the best parking option - there are a few car parks there and all are secure/cheap. As the post says, they are on the same road as County's ground - and they also open up the supporters bar there for us. Ok it aint Hooters but when you've got kids with you it's good for food and a beer.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X