X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Get 2500 Allocation for QPR game

According to

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...hp?f=2&t=26156
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Shouldn't of been given that many. Talk about help their cause on the day.

**** bags

Comment

Now on there official.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

more mayhem to come !!
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Yeah we could do without to many welsh trouble makers but I think there find that we will take no nonsense. I won't put up with any sh it. I still have nightmares over that playoff final and it feels like yesterday. I don't care for there fans I just want 3 points and its job done. I see Jason Roberts is scoring for fun so maybe 30k a week would of been wages well spent but thats just my opinion before I get shot down.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Shouldn't of been given that many. Talk about help their cause on the day.

**** bags

they have more support than others..dont they??
            Мы Куинз Парк Рейнджерс лучшие команды в Англии!

Comment

Originally posted by sirstanley View Post
              they have more support than others..dont they??
              So?

A rival, with a notorious following in a powder keg fixture?

It's quite obvious isn't it?

The clubs have been in talks for 2 weeks about only giving them 1600 tickets, seems I'm not the only one who thinks 2,500 is too many.
              Last edited by Ric-Roc; 11-11-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Can the police/stewards do the sensible thing for once and keep them inside after the game for a few minutes please or South Africa Road will be "interesting".

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yeah we could do without to many welsh trouble makers but I think there find that we will take no nonsense. I won't put up with any sh it. I still have nightmares over that playoff final and it feels like yesterday. I don't care for there fans I just want 3 points and its job done. I see Jason Roberts is scoring for fun so maybe 30k a week would of been wages well spent but thats just my opinion before I get shot down.
                  Was thinking the same about Roberts. Beckford also scored a wonder goal last night. But guess we just have to accept for all this talk of being "money bags" we are only going to shop in the remaindered aisle (eg Hulse 400k because he was quite obviously pretty seriously injured, getting on and coming towards the end of his contract).

Comment

Why that many? Looks like they only give away fans about 1500 tops at their welsh dump; given the capacity there is 26k that's a poxy proportion , roughly 5%. We should give them 5% of our capacity, ie about 900.
                    Assuming they're limited to 2500 I assume that'll fit in top deck only. Does that mean lower deck for Rs or just keep it empty?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                      Why that many? Looks like they only give away fans about 1500 tops at their welsh dump; given the capacity there is 26k that's a poxy proportion , roughly 5%. We should give them 5% of our capacity, ie about 900.
                      Assuming they're limited to 2500 I assume that'll fit in top deck only. Does that mean lower deck for Rs or just keep it empty?
                      Totally agree. Can't see them giving us the same amount for the return fixture, unless Rangers were smart enough to have it in some sort of contract that we receive the same amount.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                        Agree. But to answer your question it means they'll have all the school end (upper and lower)

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          Can the police/stewards do the sensible thing for once and keep them inside after the game for a few minutes please or South Africa Road will be "interesting".

I have written to Phillip Lawrence, the saftey officer at QPR, asking for his re-assurance that this will happen.
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

You reckon Phillip can guarantee an "interesting SAR"?

I'll get me coat.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                              You reckon Phillip can guarantee an "interesting SAR"?

I'll get me coat.
                              How very funny!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X