Is hulse another crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is hulse another crouch

certain aspects of his play remind me of crouch,but i hope he isnt going to have a too long barren spell
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

To be honest Dexter I think Hulse looks like a striker that needs to play in a 4 4 2. He seems to want to flick balls on etc. I think if we had a striker with pace then he would work well with Hulse but while we stick with our current formation I would look to bring back Helguson who holds the ball up and brings our other attackers into the game.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hulse is a superb player and i just cant understand why people can't get it in their head that he just needs to;

a) Return to full match fitness
      b) Settle in the side
      c) Get a goal

All these things will happen and then people will moan when he's not available to play or gets taken off for Agy.

Comment

agree he needs a confidence boost, but some of the sitters he has missed are nothing to do with fitness.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

He was anonymous last night but he has been out for a while and it isn't just fitness, it is sharpness and reflexes that suffer short-term after injury. He also needs a bit of luck. Heidur is a fantastic player for us, but some fools were slating him last season when players (especially strikers) need time if they do't score early on.

Comment

I predicted 15 goals from Hulse when we signed him, then he was out for 2 months, I would expect and be happy with a return of 8-10 goals.

Comment

so if its 10 from the prolific hulse, how many more goals you got helguson marked down for this season jeffro mate?

Comment

hulse will come good. he gets goals and bullies defences. he just needs time to get match fit. havent seen him since bristol city but then you could tell he wasnt anywhere near match fit.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  so if its 10 from the prolific hulse, how many more goals you got helguson marked down for this season jeffro mate?
                  Well he has what 5 now?? Which is 5 more than if you were in charge as you would have given him away as you detested him as one of our worstr ever players.

In answer to your question I would expect him to get 12-15 goals, avoiding injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Well he has what 5 now?? Which is 5 more than if you were in charge as you would have given him away as you detested him as one of our worstr ever players.

In answer to your question I would expect him to get 12-15 goals, avoiding injury.
                    so is hulse going to get dropped when helgusons back fit again then yeah?
                    so heiders getting another seven and hulse is getting ten from the bench.

my monkey would of been safe as houses had i bothered. ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      so is hulse going to get dropped when helgusons back fit again then yeah?
                      so heiders getting another seven and hulse is getting ten from the bench.

my monkey would of been safe as houses had i bothered. ha ha.
                      What your monkey that HH wouldnt get another goal all season..
                      Bets still there if you want it brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        I predicted 15 goals from Hulse when we signed him, then he was out for 2 months, I would expect and be happy with a return of 8-10 goals.
                        Snap...I even put some dough on that number.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

imo

i think hes done a good job filling in heiders place who was on fire at start of the season

he brings the ball down well when we are a bit of a hoofy sorta team at present long balls etc

ive been impressed so far yugo got it right it will come with them 3 points happening

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Snap...I even put some dough on that number.
                            Yeah Benny I rememeber you wanted a piece too.
                            Shame GTP didnt follow through!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                              Hulse is a superb player and i just cant understand why people can't get it in their head that he just needs to;

a) Return to full match fitness
                              b) Settle in the side
                              c) Get a goal

All these things will happen and then people will moan when he's not available to play or gets taken off for Agy.

Comment

Working...
                              X