Pat Ageymang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Ageymang

Not got a bad record from off the bench this season, has he? Maybe this is his place within the squad? After all, it's how he made a living for Preston.

Credit where it's due lads...you've gotta hand it to him. His presence has rescued us at least three times from defeat this season.

Keep defying your critics mate...as I'm one of your biggest...fair play to you!!!
    Your mum would love me...

Benny did you go to the game? Not a dig just wanting to find out if you saw dave 1st hand?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I went and agree with benny aggy unsettled there defenders when he came on.

Comment

aggy is miles better than clarke imo.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Agree with Benny - I'm not a fan and don't think he is prolific enough for a team looking for promotion but whenever he has come on he has caused big problems.

Comment

supersub.
            david fairclough with an afro

Comment

I thought he was very sharp (Pat Sharp, sorry, bad pun), and he was visibly showing up for the ball, wanting it, dragging defenders out of position. He is great coming on as a sub, I wish he could do that from the start more.

Comment

Not last night, but I've seen him this season...because I do like to attend games...

Remember...I'm always right.

Comment

Ok fair enough. Like I said yesterday I value your opinion on players and I think your footballing knowledge is very good. We only ever argue off topic.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Another example of the Warnock factor resurrecting a flagging footballer's career.

Comment

Been saying for a while that he's a very good "impact sub".

He must be a nightmare for tiring defenders to play against with his pace, hussle and strength, and his finishing is actually quite decent.
                      Fair play to him this season.

Unless we were down to the bare bones (© Harry Redknapp) , I would never start him though.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        supersub.
                        david fairclough with an afro
                        hahaha! i just spat my tea all over the laptop reading this! classic!

agree though, games ive been too when he has come on he has caused problems..

Comment

Their was a bit of panic in the Pompey defence after Dave came on, and another possible handball a few minutes before our penalty.
                          Not sure, but was that Lawrence as well? I wonder if that was when the mysterious mark on his stomach appeared.

So, yes, defences don't like Agyemang.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Agymang is dog sh1t and he was yesterday. For his size, he can't win a header!
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Agymang is dog sh1t and he was yesterday. For his size, he can't win a header!
                              Bang on cue, Dave.

I'm not suggesting he's an integral part of the team, by the way mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X