No announcement yet.

Team for forest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borrowdale shouldn't be brought in and blackstock won't play although I wish he would as he is a sh it player. Earnshaw is there threat that we need to be worried about if we want to talk about goal threats
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Borrowdale shouldn't be brought in and blackstock won't play although I wish he would as he is a sh it player. Earnshaw is there threat that we need to be worried about if we want to talk about goal threats
      He's featured in every game this season, starting 12 and coming off the bench in the other 4. I think your hate for him is getting rather silly now mate. And no, it's not a dig...I just find it amusing that the fact you dislike him has made you think he's not a regular. Under rated player by some, and rightly appreciated by the rest.

He's played 47 league games since his move last season, and all for one of the better sides in this division. Scored 19 time as well, which is a decent strike rate.

Ok, you haven't a good word to say about him, but we all know that, so no need to remind us. It's worse than Masons dislike for Tarbs.
      Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 10-11-2010, 09:02 PM.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
      X