Just back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back!

What a great game! I really enjoyed tonight's game in general, 2 good sides on paper, cracking atmosphere (mainly from the great support that we took down) and a match filled with everything...

**** Ref
    Great Chances
    Penalties
    Misses
    Sending Offs
    Tommy Smith finally scoring at Fratton Park haha!

Anyway, 1st half it was tight, but Pompey in all fairness edged it for me and probably could of been one up when Utaka smashed the bar! My friend says he's ****, however if It wasnt for Walker being so quick as well, im quite sure he would of scored at some point!!

Adel could of probably put us one up, think sonko made a challenge on him?? Although the cross bar was in my way so I had trouble seeing what happened!

Hulse at this point was non existent and Faurlin was spraying some lovely balls across the park!!

Good to go on in level at the break!

2nd half we came out and look very lively, Gorks going closest!! We was moving the ball around much better and looked like scoring. Pompey were still looking quite deadly on the counter!

Then bosh! Connolly sent of and a penalty! At first I though Kenny had been sent off however!!

I was gutted, was hard to take!!

Result Kenny saves it... The R'ss faithful go mad... but wait, the ref, who had been awful already, decided it had to be retaken! not sure why!!! Even NW was livid, theres a suprise

So the pen gets retaken and obviously that **** lawrence smashes it home down the middle!!!

At this point we was all gutted and angry!!

However, good old Rangers never know when they are beaten and continued to battle and were still in command with ten men!!!

Maybe we got lucky with the pen, but we got it and Super Tommy Smith stuck it away well to earn us a point!!

I think we could of won it on another day, but im happy with the draw!

Great night out and great game!!!

MOM close call but for me Faurlin!!

You R'ssss

May I add Liam Lawrence got him self sent off for being a **** all game and deserved it in the end!!

Comment

Cheers mate sounded action packed.

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Im watching current TV much more entertaining than tonights game of football..howard marks is a legend
          Мы Куинз Парк Рейнджерс лучшие команды в Англии!

Comment

Just got back in doors too from game. Pompey Premier League Ground. How the hell did they spend so long in prem with the terrible ground and facilities.? All that money spent on players they could`ve done up the ground.

I digress- I think Pompey will be up there in top 6 end of season. We did not play to well again, But untill they got penalty i could not see them scoring. They had 2 shots all game up to then Utaka hitting the bar and Paddy saving another.
            We need to be a little more patient and clinical. I fancy our chances against anyone this year. It was worth the freezing cold away end (again) to get a point. I would`ve took a point at start of game they been on form. Again i thought we had the better chances to win.

Comment

Thanks for the reports guys!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Love the fact Warnock showed pictures of Kenny on his line, way to show them up, Neil!
                You Da Man! Take em to the ****ing cleaners!

Comment

Working...
                X