Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith & our chances (official)

Did Smith celebrate scoring ?
    Only he went public in the press saying he would not.
    Which is strange if he stepped up to take the penalty ?
    I'm glad he did, but why suggest you won't celebrate a goal and then put yourself forward for a pen & and a chance to score ?

Also according to our official (and Sky & BBC text) other than the Penalty, we had just 2 strikes on target, from Derry & Gorkss !
    And just 3 off target, all from Faurlin !

So what happened to Hulse, Mackie & Taraabt's shooting boots ?

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    Did Smith celebrate scoring ?
    Only he went public in the press saying he would not.
    Which is strange if he stepped up to take the penalty ?
    I'm glad he did, but why suggest you won't celebrate a goal and then put yourself forward for a pen & and a chance to score ?

Also according to our official (and Sky & BBC text) other than the Penalty, we had just 2 strikes on target, from Derry & Gorkss !
    And just 3 off target, all from Faurlin !

Left at home

Comment

Agey won more balls then Hulse did tonight.

Comment

Who cares lads?

We got a brilliant point away from home at a top side.

Comment

Here's hoping Mackie finds them again soon!

Comment

Just back - neither team had many clear chances, but Pompey looked better going forward than we did. Dave did more in his 10 or so mins than Hulse so I hope he gets the nod at Forest. Hulse, as I've said before, was poor and really not good enough. Should have had three on sat and at least one tonight.

Great support again and the team never gave up. With 10 mins left you knew we were gonna score, you could see it coming.

Tarrabt ok for 30 mins and Mackie had a great second half so the goals will return.
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

It is a very good point on our travels imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                Just back - neither team had many clear chances, but Pompey looked better going forward than we did. Dave did more in his 10 or so mins than Hulse so I hope he gets the nod at Forest. Hulse, as I've said before, was poor and really not good enough. Should have had three on sat and at least one tonight.

Great support again and the team never gave up. With 10 mins left you knew we were gonna score, you could see it coming.

Tarrabt ok for 30 mins and Mackie had a great second half so the goals will return.
                Pat seems to be better used as an impact sub when the other team is tired. I think Hulse just needs games and to nick a goal and he will be fine.

Comment

---------------

Stolen by Gypsy midgets from Bulgaria.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                    Pat seems to be better used as an impact sub when the other team is tired. I think Hulse just needs games and to nick a goal and he will be fine.
                    Hulse hasn't played for a long time and he needs game. The big plus is that he is getting into positions to score goals. Its just a matter of time before he does. Although I still think Agyemang is utter pony

Comment

im not a great believer in that old 'needs more games' urban myth.
                      hargreaves has been out for 18 years and one of the all time greatest managers played him straight away on saturday.
                      if youve been training and deemed fit your ready to play imho. practise is not required, its natural to be good at what you do.
                      i like hulse but hes not a goalscorer imho.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        hargreaves has been out for 18 years and one of the all time greatest managers played him straight away on saturday.
                        if youve been training and deemed fit your ready to play imho. practise is not required, its natural to be good at what you do.
                        I agree not an out and out goal scorer but is coming back from a long lay off and playing in a new team so will give him a few more games before I judge him. A lot on here said that HH was useless and wanted shot, so let's wait and see.

Comment

Moan,moan and moan.:yush:

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            That is one hell of an injury..!

Comment

its a play on words, a purposeful exaggeration to make a point.
                              you cant do that on here tho, people never get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X