A Close thing but all ok now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Close thing but all ok now

Due to someone being suspended at work yesterday it was touch and go if I could get the time off to catch the coach this afternoon and the train at 6pm (£27.80) and no pre match beers looked increasingly likely but it now looks like I can get to the Bush in time for a pint and get on the Crazy Bus

Have to work tomorrow though and get up at 5am so will have to be sensible for once!

I'm going down on the train after work. Will be up at 6 for work. Oh well, will be worth it if we get those 3 lovely points!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Due to someone being suspended at work yesterday it was touch and go if I could get the time off to catch the coach this afternoon and the train at 6pm (£27.80) and no pre match beers looked increasingly likely but it now looks like I can get to the Bush in time for a pint and get on the Crazy Bus

Have to work tomorrow though and get up at 5am so will have to be sensible for once!
      My god beefy you have it cushy. I'd say you have it easier than anyone. I really hope you keep that job mate because you get more holiday than the rest of this messageboard put together. I wouldn't moan about my job but your on a different level and I hope you appreciate it.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

might see you up there iselworth

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          My god beefy you have it cushy. I'd say you have it easier than anyone. I really hope you keep that job mate because you get more holiday than the rest of this messageboard put together. I wouldn't moan about my job but your on a different level and I hope you appreciate it.
          Work hard and play hard is my motto mate

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I get more holiday than him
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              I get more holiday than him
              Are you Judith Chalmers...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Are you Judith Chalmers...?
                He is a classroom assistent

Comment

He is a classroom assistent
                  Nice one!