Warnock: Pompey are the best team in the Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: Pompey are the best team in the Championship

QPR manager insists he tried to sign Liam Lawrence and Dave Kitson but couldn't afford them

More...

well done neil , keep up the mind games , best signing in last 15 years imho.

Comment

Cause they are, that's why they're where they are and we're where we are.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Cause they are, that's why they're where they are and we're where we are.
        To be fair, how many times have you seen a team come from their position, and even nearer the relegation zone to go on and get promoted, and in some cases, win the league?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Derby took it too them and played them off the park. BELIEF BELIEF BELIEF. We are not top out of pure liuck

Comment

We ****ed up not getting Kitson. False economy. I would've taken a few others for our #9 but he was on offer as far as I could see and it seems we just refused to pay the price. Not much of a price, not even a fee. £20k a week? Would've been well spent imo. And if it was £30 k it was probably worth it as well. And if we'd chosen to spend that money Bothroyd might be here instead of there as well.

Comment

Stanley I'd really have liked Kitson too, but I guess in the board's defence these are big gambles - look at Boro paying a fortune for that Scottish striker with an unbelieveable scoring rate that many people on here wanted, and so far at least he has done nothing. Still, I would hope the board would back Warnock's judgement and get a decent striker in Jan - tho I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

im happy with hulse and helguson. but kitson adds something different. was very impressed with him against leicester.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X