Season ticket scarf/members pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket scarf/members pack

Hi all I'm sure this has been brought up before but what do you have to do as a season ticket holder to get hold of the scarf and members pack promised at the beginning of the season?

The scarfs haven't come in yet, but you will need to contact the box office

Comment

you only get a members pack if you were one of the first 1000 to by a season ticket. If you were then a voucher got sent to your address which can be redeemed for the pack at the clubshop. That's how I got mine.

Comment

Season ticket scarf

Got our scarves today after complaining via e-mail to the box office, so they do have them available. No idea why a complaint is needed to get what we paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
          Hi all I'm sure this has been brought up before but what do you have to do as a season ticket holder to get hold of the scarf and members pack promised at the beginning of the season?
          OK. It's very simple

On the 15th of the month, (it HAS to be the 15th), at 3.30am, you need to get onto the roof of The Springbok, strip off all your clothes and sing "There's Only One Jamie Mackie" whilst twirling a pretend scarf over your head. At this point a member of shop staff will emerge from White City Estate and present you with your box, including your REAL scarf.

You need to do this as they are only giving them away to GENUINE supporters.

Comment

Yes but I also understood that every early bird ST holder is entitled to the scarves Can anyone clarify this? And that they are special one-offs, and not available to anyone else.
            Last edited by Olly; 05-11-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X