Pompey Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompey Tickets

Just spoke to the Box Office re tickets for next tuesdays game at Portsmouth and i don't know what out allocation is but i wanted to know if there would still be tickets on sale at LR on saturday so i can purchase one whilst i'm there for the Reading game.
    The girl told me i will have no problem as there are still just over a 1.000 tickets left, also that there will be tickets on sale on the day for people who just want to turn up on the evening.

I just hope we sell more as i think the away section holds 2,000 and was hoping we would sell it out.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

I'm in Portsmouth this weekend but also want to go down for the game on Tuesday, hope I can buy them on the door.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I'm in Portsmouth this weekend but also want to go down for the game on Tuesday, hope I can buy them on the door.
      Girl at the offie said you can pay on the evening.

Also i've just notice that we have been given 2,500 so seeing as we have around a 1,00 left, then 1500 sold isn't that bad.
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

We'll have 2000 plus which will be a decent effort

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          We'll have 2000 plus which will be a decent effort
          For a Tuesday night, yes.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10373,00.html

Comment

And fair play to Portsmouth especially with their recent financial difficulties only charging us £20

Comment

That 'stand' is woeful though

Comment

Should be a stonking atmosphere.

They really have the best home support vocally in the country in my opinion.

( Tottenham on European nights obviously do better)
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                  X