No announcement yet.

Bale, did he nearly come to us on loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bale, did he nearly come to us on loan?

Is it true that Gareth Bale very nearly came to us on loan last season? Just that I'm having a argument with someone who doubts that very much!!!
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

was meant to but he got some work as doctor galens stunt double in re re make of planet of the apes
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Still a legend lonester
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Redknapp wanted to loan him out, thats about it.

Good job we've got walker
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I seem to remember...

lots of hot air and wishful thinking but he was never going to drop down and come to us... obviously a very class act that just needed a chance to prove himself and still only a pup... pity he's not English but there you go.. poor sod will never get the chance to play in a world cup... unless he's allowed to swap allegiance and play for England...

Comment

He was going to go to Nottm Forest on loan. Assou-Ekotto got injured so he stayed.

Comment

Working...
            X