Loftus road ownership update..Inc Shareholders Letter.. Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loftus road ownership update..Inc Shareholders Letter.. Merged Thread

Posted on QPR Report and sent to me today in post by way of Shareholders Resolution.

The item below was posted on BBC606 today:

Amulya (ABC Replacement) Loan - Posted today on BBC 606
    "...This came in the post from QPR this morning....""
    - The directors propose the Resolution in order to obtain members approval to a proposed amendment to the option agreement between the Company and Amulya (the Option) a company in which Flavio Briatore and Amit Bhatia, directors of the company are connected. Such members approval is required persuant to Section 190 of the Companies Act 2006 because the Option is within the wide definition of an acquisition from the company of a 'substantial non-cash asset' by a person connected with a director of the company.
    - The Company was prepared to repay an existing loan of £10,000,000 to Amulya Property Limited on or before 28th July 2010. Amulya currently has an option over Loftus Road Stadium which became exercisable once the company failed to repay the loan in full by 28th July 2010. The option is exercisable up to and including 29th October 2010. Amuulya is owned by entities in which Flavio Briatore, Amit Bhatia and Marco Rapini are interested.
    - For the purposes of the most recent statutory accounts the Stadium was valued at £21,250,000 as at 31st May. Should this option be exercised, Amulya will acquire the stadium at the option price of £10,000,000.
    - The Company and Amulya are currently in discussions regarding the option and Amulya has suggested that the option be extended to 31 January 2011 to give more time for such discussions given the expiry of the option on 28th October in return for Amulya agreeing not to exercise its right under the option" BBC606

[Note: Marco Rapini either is or was a QPR Director]

More to come in Jan regarding ownership.

Comment

So......

As it stands Amluya (sp) have a paper profit of £11.5 m for doing absolutely nothing?

Comment

Exactly... but who's it costing?

Comment

Can i be the first to say all that went totally over my head.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Can i be the first to say all that went totally over my head.
            Me too, I read it along the lines of if we dont pay back our loan our ground can be possessed for £10m? :leaking:
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The way I read it is this.

They will simply recoup the money they invested, though its worth more.

The deadline has been extended to end January 2011
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Wait.

Loftus is worth £21m !?!?

Comment

Full Copy of the Shareholders Letter

Ok here is the full letter I received this morning as a shareholder of QPR Holdings

Not too sure if it is legal to reproduce in public and if the Mods are unsure then please delete the thread

If reproduced on other sites then an acknowledgement would be appreciated

Comment

Pity the loan is still there. I understand they are juggling it from one company to another for some kind of benefit, but call me old-fashioned: I think repaying the loan makes more sense.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

that tv has got to be worth a few quid.......................
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I knew we should have never got in that dodgy renervations company from East London...

They didnt even unscrew the seats before ripping them out.

Messy workers.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

This was the thing we were told would never happen

there is a big old game being played here
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

This I'm sure is the stumbling block on new owners coming in...

Comment

Flav Bernie and Mittal took on the debt. The club still owes this money to them. They (at the moment) seem happy to keep QPR going with their money each month, I think all of us should never forget that we are being 'bank rolled' by these 3 guys. If we were left to our own devices we would have gone into administration.

Comment

Working...
                              X