R's SIGN TOFAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magic View Post
    He could 'offend' Craig Bellamy's knee ligaments on the 27th, never pull on a Hooped shirt again and he'd be an R's legend in my eyes.

Comment

QPR sign young midfielder Tofas

QPR sign midfielder Georgios Tofas on a season-long contract.

More...

Comment

He could 'offend' Craig Bellamy's knee ligaments on the 27th, never pull on a Hooped shirt again and he'd be an R's legend in my eyes.
        And mine
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

what do we know about tofas? anybody? where does he play?! if you could compare him...
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            2 weeks out with a hammy, is it a Hulse 2 weeks???... nice touch
            Its ok, its in fact only a "minor" hamstring injury.

The club seem suspiciously keen to make that point

Comment

Like Hulse was a slight achillies injury lol

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                what do we know about tofas? anybody? where does he play?! if you could compare him...
                cypriot mate at uni says hes from the same town, described tofas as alright, quick and strong winger.

Comment

...and he would still be contributing a lot more to our promotion effort than hogan ephraim...

Comment

Putting my neck on the line, say we will see him in the first team at some point
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Putting my neck on the line, say we will see him in the first team at some point
                      F**king hell Pete...Are you trying to be funny?

Stating the obvious. I didn't think we'd signed him to sell shirts.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I say that, because he is not a player we know much about and would presume many think he will be a reserve player in the mould of Leon Clarke.

Where it leaves Rowlands and especially Legiterwood who knows
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Where it leaves Rowlands and especially Legiterwood who knows
                          Dave Mc seems to think he could be offski soon...couple of clubs are showing some interest.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me

Early doors yet, but now seems well down pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Dave Mc seems to think he could be offski soon...couple of clubs are showing some interest.
                              God, if you're up there :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                still end of the season he can go back to hireing sunbeds out in Ayia napa
                                haha now you can come and clean the tea I've just spat onto my keyboard off!

Comment

Working...
                                X