Our Current form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Current form

Im struggling to see on our current form where our next win is going to come from. In no particular order we have Reading who are on fire as are Cardiff and Pompey, we also have Forest away where we have never won and Hull away as well. The only possible 3 points is Preston. While we still remain unbeaton we have been poor in our last 3-4 games and I must say the atmosphere at home considering we are top has been pants. We really need to get behind the team, we all know what a lift the crowd can give the team. We need to raise the roof off on Saturday, we desperately need a win to get back on track.

I agree that we have some tough games coming up, but had one of the 6 chances we created in the last 12 mins or so on Saturday gone in, you'd have a different perspective on it.

Yes we didn't score to win the game, but we created enough to suggest that with a tweak here and there (Smith for Hogan being the obvious one) that a win is not too far away.

Keep the faith...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Im struggling to see on our current form where our next win is going to come from. In no particular order we have Reading who are on fire as are Cardiff and Pompey, we also have Forest away where we have never won and Hull away as well. The only possible 3 points is Preston. While we still remain unbeaton we have been poor in our last 3-4 games and I must say the atmosphere at home considering we are top has been pants. We really need to get behind the team, we all know what a lift the crowd can give the team. We need to raise the roof off on Saturday, we desperately need a win to get back on track.
      Very good post and I am pleased that someone else see's it how I do. Playing the form teams, pompey, reading and cardiff MIGHT however not be a bad thing. We do play better against better opposition so it might work out ok but performances will definately have to improve.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

All went wrong as soon as Flabio opened his gob about getting Warnock replaced if we were promoted.

Comment

Toni thats a fair point and I never thought of that.

Comment

As usual Flavio is the cause of all problems by opening his Lippi.
            Why does he always have to do it?
            Unfortunately if the future's Orange then the future won't be bright.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i honeslty dont know for sure, but im certain he said that a couple of games into our 0-0 fests.

Comment

Flavs comments were before Norwich or Swansea so we had drawn a load well before he said it.

Comment

Jeffro I have calmed down now so and I apologise for earlier.

Normally in an argumentive mood monday morning.
                  The dross that QPR served up hadn't put me in the best of moods and I just lashed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                    I agree that we have some tough games coming up, but had one of the 6 chances we created in the last 12 mins or so on Saturday gone in, you'd have a different perspective on it.

Yes we didn't score to win the game, but we created enough to suggest that with a tweak here and there (Smith for Hogan being the obvious one) that a win is not too far away.

Keep the faith...
                    Billericky, while I agree with what you say, my only real concern is that we have not got anyone to convert the chances. I honestly still believe we need a centre forward.

Comment

Billericky, while I agree with what you say, my only real concern is that we have not got anyone to convert the chances. I honestly still believe we need a centre forward.
                      Make that 2 and i'll agree with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Make that 2 and i'll agree with your post.
                        I honestly believe we need 2 centre fowards

Comment

I honestly believe we need 2 centre fowards
                          Why not 3 or 4 for the hell of it.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Jeffro I have calmed down now so and I apologise for earlier.

Normally in an argumentive mood monday morning.
                            The dross that QPR served up hadn't put me in the best of moods and I just lashed out.
                            No worries, hopefully we get a win against fakes to get back into gear.

Comment

Working...
                            X