Bothroyd is out, will they miss him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bothroyd is out, will they miss him?

Due to Jay Bothroyd being booked at the weekend he now misses the game v Swansea, Wittingham says in the star they'll cope ok, do you think it will make a difference? Look at how they were without Chopra.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Could make a big difference as whenever I have seen them play he seems to be there main target man !!

Comment

Difference is we lose Helguson and we have the choice of Leon Clark or Patrick Agyman (both fairly useless to varying degrees for a club with promotion aspirations) or Hulse who we for his own sake we will assume was not fit. They lose one striker and look who they still have left: you cannot compare.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Difference is we lose Helguson and we have the choice of Leon Clark or Patrick Agyman (both fairly useless to varying degrees for a club with promotion aspirations) or Hulse who we for his own sake we will assume was not fit. They lose one striker and look who they still have left: you cannot compare.
        I don't agree, they lost Chopra for a while and went to pot, so who knows.
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

With a front line from Bellamy, Chopra, Witthingham and Keogh, I'll doubt they'll miss him too much for 1 match.
          Being Swansea will more than make up for it.

And the Swans will be without Pratley also.

Comment

I wonder what kind of football knowledge does amit have. I am not slating the bloke and I am pleased he is on board but why have we showed no ambition with regards to signing a quality striker. Cardiff will win this league because they have goal scorers it really is as simple as that. If amit doesn't provide a decent budget for warnock to sign some quality upfront then we won't go up. Mackies purple patch is over unfortunately so even he can't bail us out. negative or realistic? i'd say the latter.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A draw between Cardiff and Swansea would be nice and a win for us against Reading would put us top and swansea 2 more points further behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                A draw between Cardiff and Swansea would be nice and a win for us against Reading would put us top and swansea 2 more points further behind us.
                Us win, what's that.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I wonder what kind of football knowledge does amit have. I am not slating the bloke and I am pleased he is on board but why have we showed no ambition with regards to signing a quality striker. Cardiff will win this league because they have goal scorers it really is as simple as that. If amit doesn't provide a decent budget for warnock to sign some quality upfront then we won't go up. Mackies purple patch is over unfortunately so even he can't bail us out. negative or realistic? i'd say the latter.
                  Weare you keep saying Amit, but by all accounts it will not be Amit or Ishan setting the budget, it wwill be Flavio and Bernie.

Since they have come out and said they own 70%, the club nor Amit have denied this.

When the Lippi comments were made they came straight out.

So question is; will Flav open the purse strings, until I hear any different.

Comment

Working...
                  X