Since the ban (QPR related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the ban (QPR related)

Rightly or wrongly banned, this site is without doubt the poorer and less interesting for W12_Ranger's absence, IMHO. But easier for me to say perhaps, having never been (fully) on the receiving end of his acid tongue.

Controversial yes, boring never.

Bring back W12...

Spoke more sense than a lot of the numptys on here.

Comment

Didn't even realise he had been banned

Comment

How long is he banned for?

Comment

another 182 days according to the records.

Comment

Ouch. To be fair though he should be allowed back now, he's a decent poster, even though I don't always agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Ouch. To be fair though he should be allowed back now, he's a decent poster, even though I don't always agree with him.
              up to the owners mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                up to the owners mate
                I would not hold my breath,
                apparently one is "parasite" among other things:

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...y&thread=17569
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Oh dear.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Screen name Mac who I believe runs that site isn't doing a good job and stopping this bull sh it.

He seems to encourage an onslought on Pete. Very sad and pathetic and I know Pete is NOT innocent but it's getting all very boring now.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      another 182 days according to the records.
                      You get less for GBH. How about letting him lose on parole.

Comment

don't like the man as he judges people on success and how big are there bank accounts but we need him back. Good poster when not being flash.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

O dear.

Well, if the word "parasite" isn't removed, I'll have no option to take things further. All this goes on and on and something now needs to be done about it.

qprreport keeps banging about morals and rules, yet he conveniently lets this go by without deleting it. He forgets he does not own the site, pro_boards do. As for saying he has no sponsors/advertisers, well whats at the top of every page?

For the record, always maintained I do a pre-match programme with guests and this week Peter Ramage was kind enough to come on and gave a good insight into the club. I am on hand in at anytime they need a co-commentator or commentator or the partially sighted or for QPR Player.

As for being a freeloader, I've just forked out for the Pompey game and will do for every away game this season. This site has given away money for competitions (well done Macca 60 who won £20 for the correct score competition) and will continue to raise money for QPR related charities.

Last note on the subject from me.

w12 ranger felt the need to post, yet he saw me on Saturday. Attention seeker or what? he will not be coming back on this site. You can see him on reports site if you wish
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This site has certainly gone downhill since W12 was banned. I read it far less now it's become obvious what the agenda is. I just wish there was a decent messageboard for QPR fans and not ones run by power mad primadonnas which seems to be the case with pretty much every single one.

PS. Pete please don't sue me for calling you a power mad primadonna.

Comment

Agenda is

On this forum, you will find fans giving there opinions on football related issues. I will move them to the board room if it is not.

I can categorically say since some have been banned, made no difference to the visitor numbers whatsoever and they visit everyday, just cannot post.

Even my mates qpr-report and Longunman are on here more than there own site.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X