hostile QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hostile QPR fans

I have to say that I came away from LR yesterday with mixed feelings. My first game this season, sitting near the away end in ellerslie road.
    The vile chants being aimed towards the Burnley fans was embarrasing to say the least. It wasn't banter. It was just a bunch of immature idiots shouting obscenities at a group of away fans, thinking they're funny but clearly they are not. Yes theres passion during games but it seemed to me that all they were concerned with was acting the big men with their mates around them. Mmmm .. they'll never stop me from watching QPR - as I have done for 30 odd years. They'll never stop me from bringing my 7 year old boy to games either. Tone it down lads. Channel the passion towards getting behind the team, not winding up the away support. Its not worth the effort. by the way - my 7 year old did ask me why there were so many 'bad words' being shouted. Perhaps it would be an idea to keep him away from matches for the time being. What a shame.
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

If you are talking about the X block mongrels I make you right. They have about 3 brain cells between them & an IQ on par with a 7 year old child.

Playing the Charlie big spuds these are the same fools who dropped one in their kacks when Millwall came to town...

Comment

guy behind me on Saturday must have sworn about 500 times during the match. I'm no prude but it was just ridiculous. And we wonder why the crowd at Loftus Rd is getting a bit long in the tooth. I have a six-year-old but it does concentrate the mind on bringing him when there are idiots like this bloke who might be sitting behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
        I have to say that I came away from LR yesterday with mixed feelings. My first game this season, sitting near the away end in ellerslie road.
        The vile chants being aimed towards the Burnley fans was embarrasing to say the least. It wasn't banter. It was just a bunch of immature idiots shouting obscenities at a group of away fans, thinking they're funny but clearly they are not. Yes theres passion during games but it seemed to me that all they were concerned with was acting the big men with their mates around them. Mmmm .. they'll never stop me from watching QPR - as I have done for 30 odd years. They'll never stop me from bringing my 7 year old boy to games either. Tone it down lads. Channel the passion towards getting behind the team, not winding up the away support. Its not worth the effort. by the way - my 7 year old did ask me why there were so many 'bad words' being shouted. Perhaps it would be an idea to keep him away from matches for the time being. What a shame.
        You wont get into their heads that they are embarrasing fools. You wont get many apologists for the typical dense behavior on this forum either. Probably get the usual 'u have to protect the manor' crap

Comment

did that gobby 'most famous ever rangers fan' ever get found?

Comment

Doubt they are reading this, too many words and not enough pictures.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

if you and your kid do not want to hear swearing( at football, do grown men really swear on a saturday afternoon?????) go sit in the family stand. that is why it is there ffs

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
                if you and your kid do not want to hear swearing( at football, do grown men really swear on a saturday afternoon?????) go sit in the family stand. that is why it is there ffs
                Bit strong innit?

If you read his post properly he said the guy was swearing about 500 times (obviously a lot) don't you think that's a bit ott?

And before you ask yes I swear at football occasionally, yesterday I shouted 'get your f*ckin flag down lino you c*nt plus i'm sure a few more but continuous next to kids is a little uncalled for imo.

Comment

Thats X block for you

Comment

yeah sorry ric, i'm old school, used to enjoy football when it was a place where it had a sort of lawless atraction, drink,smoke,swear, enjoy,let off steam etc..... kind of miss that.when people moan about their kids hearing 'bad words'....thars where i learnt mine

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
                      yeah sorry ric, i'm old school, used to enjoy football when it was a place where it had a sort of lawless atraction, drink,smoke,swear, enjoy,let off steam etc..... kind of miss that.when people moan about their kids hearing 'bad words'....thars where i learnt mine
                      I hear that mate.. Some people do your nut in though even if it aint swearing just general shouting BS 24/7 waffle.

Fella next to me yesterday had a kid about 7 with him & every time Burnley's keeper went near us the kid shouted 'you f*cking taliban' then it was 'the referee's a c*nt face' and the dad was just cracking up laughing.. I'm the worst for letting off steam but sometimes you think leave off.

Comment

Dare say the brain-dead buffoons....

think that they are somehow cool or that the rest of us are grateful for their efforts...

Thing is, I think that most parents who bring children expect a certain amount of swearing as no-matter how disciplined or well mannered one is there are times when something will happen that will necessitate the odd expletive...

Having said this, I'm sure we've all been at matches whereby some people just go completely over the top and when it is every other word in their very limited vocabulary well, it just becomes embarrassing and ridiculous....

Sadly there will be people on here who subscribe to the theory that they pay their money so they can say what the f*ck they like.....

Comment

Guy behind me in the upper loft goes mental, swearing .....part and parcel, it dont bother me its a working mans game after all.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Don't know why the club don't just open a new stand for Neanderthals

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                              Don't know why the club don't just open a new stand for Neanderthals
                              Yeah, rename:

Platinum - Upper Class Stand
                              Gold - Middle Class Stand
                              Silver - Working Class Stand
                              Bronze - Under Class Stand

Comment

Working...
                              X