Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon Clarke what a waste of a substitution!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Clarke what a waste of a substitution!

Just Back

Ref was awful, Tommy Smith should start!

I didn't see Ephraim contribute anything 1st half smith should start in his place v reading
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

What total rubbish. Clarke was one of our better players, brilliant header to put last minute chance on a plate for Derry and also made space well on the left.

What I hate is people having pre-conceived opinions rather than watching the match.

Tell you who was crap today - Faurlin. Almost gave a goal away in the second half, gave the ball away loads, poor passing and constantly bailed out by Derry.

Comment

Too many players off colour again, fourlin, hogan, plus hoofball, we started to play on the ground more in the last 20 mins, low and behold we started to create chances.

Hulse clearly not fit enough yet, missed hh a lot today, we won very little in the air.

Burney were up for it, ref and lino were pharking useless.

Eagles...talented...........tw*t.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
          What total rubbish. Clarke was one of our better players, brilliant header to put last minute chance on a plate for Derry and also made space well on the left.

What I hate is people having pre-conceived opinions rather than watching the match.

Tell you who was crap today - Faurlin. Almost gave a goal away in the second half, gave the ball away loads, poor passing and constantly bailed out by Derry.
          Calm down fella I was at the game Clark probally touched the ball once, his positioning was not that good and missed a few headers and didnt even challenge for some he could of won. Smith should of been brought on earlier with either Rowlands or Orr (Orr playing right back to push walker up attacking more)

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
            Calm down fella I was at the game Clark probally touched the ball once, his positioning was not that good and missed a few headers and didnt even challenge for some he could of won. Smith should of been brought on earlier with either Rowlands or Orr (Orr playing right back to push walker up attacking more)
            I wasn't exactly jumping for joy when Clarke came on, but thought he did a good shift and we were closest to scoring when he was on the pitch. For most of today, I thought Burnley were the better team

Comment

Give Clarke a chance ffs. He's been injured and its hard getting match sharpness from 15 mins here and there. People were slating mackie before they'd seen him play because we signed him from a relegated team. Same slatings went to Derry and hill too...

Comment

Personally i thought Clarke did ok.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

well clarke was playing left midfield so not his proper position,when tarrabt comes off basicly we go hoofball and we were trying to get as much height as we cud with dave playing right mid and hulse in middle and as i said b4 clarke left but it didnt work so brought on smith for hulse he then played right wing and dave went central

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                    Personally i thought Clarke did ok.
                    yeah me too and smith should start,
                    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

thought we were hoofball most of the game

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                        agree with you there , and why cant we win any headers ??
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                          agree with you there , and why cant we win any headers ??
                          Thought that was what Hulse was there for?.

HH is far better in the air.Hopefully Hulse's showing was down to him not being match fit.

Comment

Clarke is not a bad player, just not been given much chance.

. many see the fact he came from Sheffield Wed and automatically think he can't be any good. I remember very well what posters were saying about Hill, Derry and Mackie just before they signed for Rangers
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                              And spells of prolonged head tennis....was silly at times.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X