Having cardiff take top spot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having cardiff take top spot..

I dont think is as terrible as we think. i do believe its inevitable with their firepower they will eventually go top with us second. but I'd much rather cardiff get all the press.. all the coverage and we go about our game out of the public eye.

us holding top spot is a big weight on our shoulders. plus add to the fact we're unbeaten.. and havent conceeded at home etc. just feel that us holding top spot between now and xmas would be great but if we was to drop just after xmas i have a great fear we'd totally collapse and implode.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

F***king sick of all this Cardiff City bull***t,there just another team.Were top and we are going to fight tooth and nail to stay there.

Im glad the team has more fight than some of our soppy posters on here who just want to roll over and die now Cardiff have caught us.

33 games left f**k Cardiff f**k Bellamy f**k Chopra ****ety f**k f**k off

Comment

EYR fair point mate but seriously Cardiff are a different level. There wage structure will tell you that on its own. Boothroyd and Bellamy are the best players in this league. I agree with what you say however I think if we looked at it realistically I think Cardiff will win the league but I would be delighted with 2nd place. People say they have lost but unless they lose chopra, bellamy etc like they did in the early part of the season then I can't see them slipping up. We all Hat e them but just trying to call a spade a spade mate.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        F***king sick of all this Cardiff City bull***t,there just another team.Were top and we are going to fight tooth and nail to stay there.

Im glad the team has more fight than some of our soppy posters on here who just want to roll over and die now Cardiff have caught us.

33 games left f**k Cardiff f**k Bellamy f**k Chopra ****ety f**k f**k off
        MAte its a Cardiff love in on here.
        Have you seen there defence, its pants.

Comment

Not going to happen were gonna thump burnley and stay top as we have been all season!!!

Comment

FFS Didn't anybody see how Cardiff were when just one of their 'Awesome Firepower lol' (Chopra) was injured, won't be long before it's someone else, watch it happen again and Bellamy is likely to be one of them due to his dodgy Knee.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

knew id get this reaction
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Better than Barca! Let's all surrender now!
                Ffs

Comment

These were the teams when we went to Cardiff a year ago and beat them 2-0:
                  Cardiff
                  01 Marshall
                  05 Hudson
                  14 Quinn yellow card
                  15 Gerrard
                  03 Kennedy
                  07 Whittingham (Magennis 54)
                  11 Burke
                  16 Ledley
                  18 Taiwo (Rae 54)
                  08 Chopra yellow card
                  09 Bothroyd (Scimeca 67)
                  Substitutes
                  20 Enckelman, 06 Gyepes, 24 Com*****s, 04 Rae, 12 Capaldi, 19 Scimeca, 29 Magennis
                  QPR
                  24 Cerny
                  03 Stewart yellow card
                  13 Gorkss
                  29 Borrowdale
                  06 Leigertwood
                  07 Routledge
                  10 Buzsaky
                  14 Rowlands
                  15 Watson
                  08 Vine (Agyemang 82)
                  23 Simpson (Pellicori 77 yellow card)
                  Substitutes
                  22 Heaton, 02 Ramage, 04 Mahon, 18 Faurlin, 25 Ephraim, 11 Agyemang, 12 Pellicori

Our midfield and defence are much stronger now than then. Bench fairly similar.
                  They have added Bellamy -- who will no doubt miss a good third of the season through injury (hasn't had a full season since 2004-5). But they had Burke, Whittingham, Chopra and Bothroyd that day.

I think we can take 3 points off them at LR, and get a result of some sort at their place too.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Cardiff are entitled to be there or thereabouts in this division with the squad they have but jesus h christ they are no world beaters. Without Bellamy they are a normal ccc side,with him they might win games they normally wouldnt. Anyone thinking they are way above us are off their heads.
                    F cuk Cardiff,we are QPR.

Comment

CArdiff are welsh C*NTS.

Comment

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...46d4891e93cd5b

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          These were the teams when we went to Cardiff a year ago and beat them 2-0:
                          Cardiff
                          01 Marshall
                          05 Hudson
                          14 Quinn yellow card
                          15 Gerrard
                          03 Kennedy
                          07 Whittingham (Magennis 54)
                          11 Burke
                          16 Ledley
                          18 Taiwo (Rae 54)
                          08 Chopra yellow card
                          09 Bothroyd (Scimeca 67)
                          Substitutes
                          20 Enckelman, 06 Gyepes, 24 Com*****s, 04 Rae, 12 Capaldi, 19 Scimeca, 29 Magennis
                          QPR
                          24 Cerny
                          03 Stewart yellow card
                          13 Gorkss
                          29 Borrowdale
                          06 Leigertwood
                          07 Routledge
                          10 Buzsaky
                          14 Rowlands
                          15 Watson
                          08 Vine (Agyemang 82)
                          23 Simpson (Pellicori 77 yellow card)
                          Substitutes
                          22 Heaton, 02 Ramage, 04 Mahon, 18 Faurlin, 25 Ephraim, 11 Agyemang, 12 Pellicori

Our midfield and defence are much stronger now than then. Bench fairly similar.
                          They have added Bellamy -- who will no doubt miss a good third of the season through injury (hasn't had a full season since 2004-5). But they had Burke, Whittingham, Chopra and Bothroyd that day.

I think we can take 3 points off them at LR, and get a result of some sort at their place too.
                          It was not the team that went to Cardiff that was the difference, it was the fact the the fat, orange, race cheat went into hiding and did not interfere with the team and was the start of our fantastic run.

Also, don't give those English hating horrible tosspots nothing and when they come to W12, I hope they get treated like dogs again by the police, kept in and get slapped all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                          X