Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Last day of the season, what would happen if..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magic
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4736

    #1

    Last day of the season, what would happen if..

    It was a very important game for us, or a promotion party etc? Obviously Leeds would sell out the entire School End but could we limit them to just one tier? (Yes I know I'm looking too far ahead etc)
  • qprjames
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4353

    #2
    We could definately limit them to one tier. It is our stadium...
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

    Comment

    • 80sCasual
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 9231

      #3
      Here we go again, I hate what if's.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

      PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #4
        less to fight if we do that,they will come in numbers w/o tickets anyways.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • 80sCasual
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 9231

          #5
          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
          less to fight if we do that,they will come in numbers w/o tickets anyways.
          I Aint getting caught up at the BQ by OB and missing half the game like Millwall game this time.
          Someone needs to sort.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

          PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

          Comment

          Working...