Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report on training ground day...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant believe ive wasted 5 mins of my life reading that ****.why dont you meet up and have a straightner,you sound like a load of poofs
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

As a thank-you to the fans who travel up and down the country supporting the team, it was pretty pants. You can go to the training ground any time as long as you arrange it in advance. A few sandwiches and a "goody" bag, that was about it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        cant believe ive wasted 5 mins of my life reading that ****.why dont you meet up and have a straightner,you sound like a load of poofs

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          I've tried meeting various posters...mainly because I'm lonely, but I keep getting turned down. I think it's because there's a vicious rumour going around implying that I have auburn hair. Lots not a contractual disease, so I dint get what everyones problem is?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'm a lover and not a fighter.

Anyway I don't have an issues with anyone its just they have issues with me.

I'd meet anyone off here for a beer man to man but done my fighting. 31 now and can't be asked although if taken on by benny or anyone it would be a very bloody fight where I would stand up for myself and give everything. Just don't feel the need to fight with a fellow fan.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Come on Guys,we are all QPR and should not even be thinking about fighting each other because of comments on a messageboard

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                ...it would be a very bloody fight where I would stand up for myself and give everything.
                This is so reassuring, thanks for letting us know
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'm a lover and not a fighter.

Anyway I don't have an issues with anyone its just they have issues with me.

I'd meet anyone off here for a beer man to man but done my fighting. 31 now and can't be asked although if taken on by benny or anyone it would be a very bloody fight where I would stand up for myself and give everything. Just don't feel the need to fight with a fellow fan.
                  Why dont you and Dazzer come and fight at one of my boxing events.
                  Its all for charity Weare; H4H.

I fight 26th November @ "The Emirates Stadium and cant fricken wait!!

You vs Dazzer....Leave it all out there!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I've tried meeting various posters...mainly because I'm lonely, but I keep getting turned down. I think it's because there's a vicious rumour going around implying that I have auburn hair. Lots not a contractual disease, so I dint get what everyones problem is?
                    Lots not a contractual disease :drunk:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Why dont you and Dazzer come and fight at one of my boxing events.
                      Its all for charity Weare; H4H.

I fight 26th November @ "The Emirates Stadium and cant fricken wait!!

You vs Dazzer....Leave it all out there!!
                      I'll defo come along an support the cause mate. It's a Friday isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I'll defo come along an support the cause mate. It's a Friday isn't it?
                        Yes mate 26th, I ll pm you ticket details, I remember you saying youre in that neck of the woods around then.

Comment

Yes mate 26th, I ll pm you ticket details, I remember you saying youre in that neck of the woods around then.
                          Good man. I think my uncle and cuz may be up for it as well.

Comment

Jeffro fighing at the emirates thats bl oody impressive. U must be a decent fighter?

I wouldn't want to ruin Dazzers good looks.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jeffro fighing at the emirates thats bl oody impressive. U must be a decent fighter?

I wouldn't want to ruin Dazzers good looks.
                              Mate we have events all around London, SOmetime in Liquid/Envy night clubs which hold crowds of upto 1500 people, its daunting mate.

Emirates will be awesome, Im just amateur and fighting for charity , but the night is top notch mate.

Dazzer has "zero" good looks let me tell you that!!

Comment

Mate we have events all around London, SOmetime in Liquid/Envy night clubs which hold crowds of upto 1500 people, its daunting mate.

Emirates will be awesome, Im just amateur and fighting for charity , but the night is top notch mate.

Dazzer has "zero" good looks let me tell you that!!
                                Jeffro fighting legally because someone has touched his hair. Oh that will be funny to see!

As for the comment about my looks Jeffro your sister quite likes em though! He he he...

I'm starting to think I must WeAreQPR12's w@nk bank material. I've got him in my ignore list and all I keep seeing is him talking about me in other people's quotes. The flaming mincer...
                                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 28-10-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X