Clear All

• On the night Cardiff beat Leeds "one QPR, one voice"

Stop being negative and wake up and take a look at the facts:

1) We are TOP of the league
    2) We have just beat the all time QPR record of best league start
    3) The highest goal scorers in the division with 25 goals
    4) Leanest defence..... 4 conceded in 13 with 10 clean sheets
    5) Only club in the Npower divisions to be unbeaten
    6) At this stage last season neither N'castle or WBA has more points than we do now
    7) traditionally October has always been a bad month for QPR..... and we are unbeaten

one question why is everyone moaning......... think back 4 weeks ago...... Cardiff fans moaning after two defeats whilst we THRASHED Ipswich and Leicester.

Its a rollercoaster ride.......... my advice would be to enjoy it because its going to get even more entertaining.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
    Stop being negative and wake up and take a look at the facts:

1) We are TOP of the league
    2) We have just beat the all time QPR record of best league start
    3) The highest goal scorers in the division with 25 goals
    4) Leanest defence..... 4 conceded in 13 with 10 clean sheets
    5) Only club in the Npower divisions to be unbeaten
    6) At this stage last season neither N'castle or WBA has more points than we do now
    7) traditionally October has always been a bad month for QPR..... and we are unbeaten

one question why is everyone moaning......... think back 4 weeks ago...... Cardiff fans moaning after two defeats whilst we THRASHED Ipswich and Leicester.

Its a rollercoaster ride.......... my advice would be to enjoy it because its going to get even more entertaining.

Booooooo!!!!

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by E6 Ranger View Post
        Well said.
        The moaners will not be replying to this thread...... as they can't argue against the facts!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Comment

Your right Scotty, 2 wins in the next 2 home games & I will feel very confident of our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Your right Scotty, 2 wins in the next 2 home games & I will feel very confident of our chances.
              Especially as I think that, despite probably beating Norwich, Swansea will get a draw from Cardiff -- local derby and all that makes it a whole new ball game.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Well said mate!! If it's just us and baardiff running things then i'm happy!! we will be in the premiership at the end of the day just hope us and baardiff do a 'newcastle and WBA' like last season

Comment

positive post and no negative post - 1st for this site!!!

MIRACLE

Comment

It won't get squeaky bum time for me until around April.

Enjoying the ride at the moment
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      It won't get squeaky bum time for me until around April.

Enjoying the ride at the moment
                      what even if we are miles away from the top two and out of the play off positions as well.
                      are you one of these people with a valium mind set and nothing bothers you? :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        what even if we are miles away from the top two and out of the play off positions as well.
                        are you one of these people with a valium mind set and nothing bothers you? :drunk:
                        nothing wrong with that.

Comment

there is a middle ground between abject "pass the dope, man" complacency and the "we are all doomed" school of thought. Alas, though, probably the majority of the most voiciferous posters fall into one or other of those categories.

Comment

I suspect most fans will fall into the "happy with where we are, but are a little anxious to see our earlier form return" category.
                            Where I am right now, and trying to pick up a little more on the optimism, because anxiety is not good for you.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU R'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                              X