No announcement yet.

Fulham having a go at our away support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nodge...there is a profile with this pic on the fulham site. WHICH IS THE REAL ONE?

http://api.ning.com/files/7w5kEvbupE...ie_243x278.jpg

go to the link

Comment

the fulham one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
        nodge...there is a profile with this pic on the fulham site. WHICH IS THE REAL ONE?

http://api.ning.com/files/7w5kEvbupE...ie_243x278.jpg

go to the link
        Yeah - Wolfie Smith was a Fulham fan. That photo is outside Tooting Broadway station. My one has been photoshopped by a kind R's fan with better tech skills than me, to a blue and white scarf and the backdrop changed to White City.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Yeah - Wolfie Smith was a Fulham fan. That photo is outside Tooting Broadway station. My one has been photoshopped by a kind R's fan with better tech skills than me, to a blue and white scarf and the backdrop changed to White City.
          Good job Wolfie wasn't chosen to be a QPR fan, as he was a bit of a loser and a joke, as were Fulham at the time (still are as far as I am concerned). In his latest sitcom, Robert Lindsay is a QPR fan.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            Good job Wolfie wasn't chosen to be a QPR fan, as he was a bit of a loser and a joke, as were Fulham at the time (still are as far as I am concerned). In his latest sitcom, Robert Lindsay is a QPR fan.
            Robert Lindsay IS a QPR fan. Good man!

Comment

Robert Lindsay IS a Derby fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
                I guess we're not the most vocal bunch in the country, but Fulham taking the pi$$ is like if would do the same with Man Utd.
                Man United probably have one of, if not the best away support in the country IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                  Man United probably have one of, if not the best away support in the country IMO.
                  Yes, that's what I mean. How would it be if we tried to make fun of them? What double figures Fulham are on about now is the same.

Comment

fulham cant even sell out their allocation when they come to loftus rd ffs.,,..........muggiest mugs of the highest order!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Fulham fans digging us out? Oh dear.

Comment

They can't stop looking over their shoulder, they are worried, they know we are on the way up and will soon be taking over their ground.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

To be fair to Fulham their away numbers have crept up in recent years. It looked like they may have had 4/500 at WBA on Saturday on MOTD when I was expecting to chuckle at seeing maybe 200ish there. Basically their away support has improved from abject to pathetic so we must at least give them some credit.

Comment

the other year when they nearly went down they took just 32 fans to bolton on a night game,i kid you not!!!..they only bought about a 1,000 ish to us last season on a sunday 3.pm KO.Woeful.

Comment

Working...
                            X