Taraabt. Oh my god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taraabt. Oh my god

a talented 'individual' but is 'not' what we need right now imho....cost us their goal with a sloopy free kick ....mr smith must get the nod over him next week.......the last few weeks 'drop' in form needs to be addressed so we can rebuild our early season momentum and crack on......les invincibles march on...........undefeated..........top of the league with the clock going back!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Taraabt. Oh my god

Open your eyes!! You are playing in a team.

. Good Lord.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

tarbs was really poor tonight;needs to play for the team

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
        Open your eyes!! You are playing in a team.

. Good Lord.

Comment

calm down dear or the tena lady will be needed.........mr hogan was invisible imho!

Comment

He was a liability tonight...

For a player to have so much of the ball and do so little with it was very disappointing.. as you say and I have been saying for a while(and been lambasted by some) it's time for him to have a spell on the bench and be an impact player until he can show otherwise...

I'll be honest he drove me f*cking insane at times tonight and some of the players too.. notably Mackie.. not a good sign when your own team mates are giving you stick for being greedy etc....

Would quite like that team who finished to start against Burnley TBH...

Glad we are still unbeaten and onwards and upwards.. lets hope Cardiff draw on Mon...

Comment

I wish he would stop his stepovers :(

Comment

Spot on regarding Tarbs. Unfortunately even that pathetic performance won't change some people opinions. Most overrate player that has ever worn a QPR shirt.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thought we looked better when Tommo came on,just not happening for Mr T,hes/weve been rumbled.

Comment

After about 30 minutes, once he got a rollocking from Mackie and Hogan, went into his shell and didn't do much.

Definitely a luxury player, though does create the chances in the first place.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

thomas smith give sus more balance inho........by the way first hal....kyle walker......awesome!

Comment

Pete the guy was shocking. Should of been replaced after 60mins not 75.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

FAO Adel: Those other players wearing blue and White hoops are your team mates. You can pass to them now and again if you wish...

Comment

Is Buzz soon back ? If so I really think it's time for him to start instead of Adel. I like Adel and what he can bring - but he has poor patches and this is one. Neil's given him chance to improve but as has been said, he's starting to frustrate other players. Let Buzz start when fit and if necessary bring Adel on after 70 or so mins when his skill could be even more effective against tired legs.

Tommy Smith should also start. Hogan has been great but I think Tommy warrants the change now. I've been impressed with him when he's been on.

I don't think Hulse is ready to start - not surprising really. Needs a few more coming on from the bench.

Paddy Kenny was excellent tonight.

Bristol City, though we dominated, had better chances and should have really finished us off but Paddy kept us in it.

Ali Faurlin....just class. Derry good also. Defense good individually but seemed to be a few lapses tonight as a unit. Kyle Walker is fantastic - but as with many flair attacking defenders (especially young and inexperienced) does make some defensive errors.

Still we are top. Can't complain. But I do think the starting line-up has to change slightly now.

Comment

Who's the Rev if your his wife?

Comment

Working...
                              X