Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Keane admits top two is beyond Ipswich Town

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...wn/9115844.stm

"Keane told BBC Radio Suffolk: "That was always going to be hard for us and that's not me being defeatist.

"When you look at the squads QPR and Cardiff have, if I were a betting man, I'd say they're the two red hot favourites to go up."

Originally posted by Roy Keane:
    When you look at the squads QPR and Cardiff have, if I were a betting man, I'd say they're the two red hot favourites to go up.
    Nice to have his backing

Comment

Yay, Keano!

Comment

I've always respected what Roy Keane says

Anyway Roy

Comment

He says that's not him being defeatist? Well I never wanted him at Rangers and with that kind of attitude I am just so relieved it never happened!
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            He says that's not him being defeatist? Well I never wanted him at Rangers and with that kind of attitude I am just so relieved it never happened!
            hes watching us slow right up and has noticed teams have rumbled us and have started stopping us scoring, so hes doing what his teacher and mentor would do with the mind games.
            do not repeat DO NOT believe a word of it, imho he is truly believing we are going to slip up and he is taking ipswich up behind cardiff. hes that way inclined.

Comment

I agree that Ipswich are not top 2 material,dont agree with what he said about our squad

Comment

Working...
              X