X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Shittu Joins Millwall

Defender set to sign
    Posted on: Wed 20 Oct 2010

Defender Danny Shittu is set to sign a three-month short-term deal at The Den this Friday.
    It will be a case of friends reunited for the giant Nigerian international, who has already worked with Lions boss Kenny Jackett during his time at QPR.
    The former Watford and Bolton man is a free agent after leaving The Trotters during the summer, and he believes that playing under Jackett could be an opportunity too good to miss.
    "This move ticks all the right boxes for me," he said.
    "I'm excited to be coming here and I hope to help Millwall push up the table.

good signing for them. didn't realise he was a free agent now. incredible to think he was playing in the prem not long ago.

Comment

must say id have taken him in as cover for our cb's but looking at it again walker and hill can both play CB. so we do have cover after fitz hall
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

easily better than hall. Good signing,

Comment

Big clumsy donkey hoofer who hasnt played for about 2 years,Millwall are welcome to him.

Comment

Good signing, will do well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Big clumsy donkey hoofer who hasnt played for about 2 years,Millwall are welcome to him.
              Bit harsh on a player who gave 100% week in week out whenever he pulled the shirt on. I for one have fond memories of Big Dan and wish him well, and yes he would of been a decent signing for us.

Comment

Fair play to him!

Comment

6 feet 2
                  eyes of blue
                  we gonna throw a dart at you.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Kenny Jackett knows a good defender when he sees one. Best of luck to Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Bit harsh on a player who gave 100% week in week out whenever he pulled the shirt on. I for one have fond memories of Big Dan and wish him well, and yes he would of been a decent signing for us.
                      Yeh in league one,also Ramage gives a 100% as did Bircham and Bignot lets get them all back in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Yeh in league one,also Ramage gives a 100% as did Bircham and Bignot lets get them all back in the team.
                        You make a good point there. Have to agree.

Comment

Good luck big Dan.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think he can do a job at this level. If we needed a CB I wouldn't grumble if we'd have picked him up. As it is, we do seem to have plenty of CB options already.

Comment

Working...
                            X