Rob Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Hulse

As we have not been able to score in the last two games, I wonder whether Mackie/Helguson have temporarily lost their form. Is Hulse anyweher close to play?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

last rumour i heard was he should have been potentially on the bench for last night. but hoping now its bristol city.

will be lucky i think to get 15 games out of him this season.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      will be lucky i think to get 15 games out of him this season.
      Ah injury prone?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Ah injury prone?
        going by his stats not really - 80odd appearances in 2 years for derby - 130odd appearances since 2006 but hulse does tend to pick up a knock every now n then. so maybe a large portion of those are sub appearances or whatnot

i am looking forward to seeing him. he will add a new dynamic to our frontline
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Its beginning to look like Nigel Clough was right when he said, ' we sold him because of his injury problems, as QPR will find out'. Lets hope we have not signed a dud.

Comment

When will Hulse be fit? Its an oft asked question, rarely answered. And now you'vebeenrangered has posted that even when he is "fit" he is playing in pain. An update from our medical team would be good. And Pete - what's happened to your sources? They are drier than a nun's nickers at the moment.

Comment

Heard he hasn't been training so can't see a quick return.

Comment

Working...
              X