Chuffed with a point...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuffed with a point...

Swansea are certinally no pushovers. Look at their home form-its brilliant. Today was definitely a point gained opposed too two points lost. Also we aren't going to go the whole season undefeated-the run we are on is amazing! Been a tough few fixtures lately-Norwich-top 6, Swansea-top 6, Milwall-derby, Palace-derby.

You know what they say-draw your away games, win your home games-and promotion is almost guaranteed.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

thats the spirit jamesie my boy.....we are taking points where we lost last year.......this team is made of krytonite.........even superman quivers in our presence!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Very good point. Roll on Friday to get back on the winning trail.

Comment

Need to make the set pieces count,doesnt sound like we offered much from them despite having 8 corners.

Still v.good point against a team with a good home record.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          thats the spirit jamesie my boy.....we are taking points where we lost last year.......this team is made of krytonite.........even superman quivers in our presence!
          Exactly I seem to remember us loosing 2-0 here last year?
          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Very good result, as you said we have faced some good sides in Norwich and Swansea and the Millwall game was always going to be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              Very good result, as you said we have faced some good sides in Norwich and Swansea and the Millwall game was always going to be tough.
              Yep and Bristol won't be a pushover either. Beat Reading tonight so their chins will be up.
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Working...
              X