Hogan Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan Ephraim

What is the point of him? Have to say I haven't a clue.

Also what was up with Adel and in particular Mackie who was anonymous. Tired after all those internationals? This is the first time this season when I've thought a performance must put Warnock under some pressure to make changes. We badly need more quality in midfield (Faurlin or Buz who was playing really well until he was injured) and we badly need Hulse back because we have nothing upfront to come off the bench.

On a positive, thought the entire defence was absolutely superb, we could have played all week and dont think Norwich would have scored.

Hoping Tommy Smith gets his chance now ...couldn't believe it took so long to get him on to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
      Hoping Tommy Smith gets his chance now ...couldn't believe it took so long to get him on to be honest!
      Agreed. Smith was also far from brilliant and badly over-hit a couple of crosses but at least he was involved - the only time you noticed hogan was when he was having a moan to the ref or to adel.

Comment

Little bit unfair on Hogan I'd say Stainrod, he's had a storming start to the season & has been playing very well, everyone's entitled to an off day Taarabt has had 3 in the last 5 games.

I do agree though teams have worked us out & this is proving a sticking point when trying to break them down.

I too would like to see Tommy Smith start & given a chance.

Comment

Ric Roc respect your opinion but for me Hogan is just too lightweight and far too prone to go missing for huge periods. He is an indulgence in a team that has too many fancy dans and not enough workers. With Legs playing like he was in a wheelchair Derry was left to run the entire midfield and after about 70 minutes he looked absolutely shot (and fair play to him he had been as excellent as ever). Tabs is still worth his place because until today he had contributed something like a goal and three assists in his last four games. For all this talk of Hogan being excellent how much has he really contributed in terms of goals or assists?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            What is the point of him? Have to say I haven't a clue.

Also what was up with Adel and in particular Mackie who was anonymous. Tired after all those internationals? This is the first time this season when I've thought a performance must put Warnock under some pressure to make changes. We badly need more quality in midfield (Faurlin or Buz who was playing really well until he was injured) and we badly need Hulse back because we have nothing upfront to come off the bench.

On a positive, thought the entire defence was absolutely superb, we could have played all week and dont think Norwich would have scored.
            Wind up surely? Hogan has been up there with Player of the season so far!!

Comment

I know what your saying but up til today I did feel he's deserved his place simply through problems he causes opposition teams & the fact Warnock sticks to winning teams. But I will say today he was non existent & do now feel the time is right for Smith to step up & show his worth. Hoping Warnock gives him a chance.

Comment

Hogan has had a good season overall,but i would like to see Tommy Smith start tuesday and see how he does over 90 mins.

Hogan and Adel had such great early games that people are gonna expect that every match and be dissapointed with them if they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I know he always rates v highly on the Accumen Index but even when he has a good game he goes missing for long periods. Not saying he's terrible but just don't think he deserves to be a virtual automatic choice. Rather have Buz or Smith out wide and bring in Faurlin.

Comment

hogan is quality . All the front players were below par today, it was our worst performance, still didnt lose though. Defence was good.

Comment

No reflection on Hogan's ability, just think he should be rested for one of the games this week so as we can have a proper look at Tommy Smith and see what he can offer us as an alternative.

Comment

Last few games mackie, hogan and adel have dried up a bit and it's been harder to breakdown, but the great thing in is we have

rolie, ally, smith, hulse, cookie all to offer us options.

Comment

Hogan for me is still to lighweight!

Comment

Im loseing my patience with hogan now. He is beginning to get on my nerves.

I used to stick up for him alot but he is the biggest ***** i have ever seen. Needs to stick his foot in more and if he isnt having the best of days do a mackie and just keep chaseing and running...

Poor show from him and adel the past few games. Need to pull there socks up abit and try find that early season form.

As mad as this sounds Adel maybe more so than Hogan, he really isnt on it at the moment and we miss him when he go's off the boil!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

that must be a wind up!!! he has played better than he did last season but still too much of a lightweight......tommy smith is a far better player and i for one cannot wait to see him start on Tuesday night

Comment

Working...
                              X